Bristol accomodation - Brunel House?

Watch this thread
indie.sxnds
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone heard of it? I think it was only recently added to the accommodation site, but it states its been open/in partnership with Unite Students since 2018? I'm thinking of applying for it when the applications open, but I can't find anything about it anywhere other than the accom site
Aspiringsstudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I’m in the same position, I’ve seen the uni website and it looks great, really nice and in a good location. But since it’s new I’d be worried about social life/atmosphere ... Anyone know anything ?
indie.sxnds
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Aspiringsstudent)
I’m in the same position, I’ve seen the uni website and it looks great, really nice and in a good location. But since it’s new I’d be worried about social life/atmosphere ... Anyone know anything ?
One thing I did notice about it is that the tenancy is 50 weeks as opposed to 43 in most of the other residences which slightly put me off, I'm not planning to stay in accomodation for most of the year, it could be a viable option if you're an international student/want to stay in accom for longer?
Aspiringsstudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by indie.sxnds)
One thing I did notice about it is that the tenancy is 50 weeks as opposed to 43 in most of the other residences which slightly put me off, I'm not planning to stay in accomodation for most of the year, it could be a viable option if you're an international student/want to stay in accom for longer?
I had seen that too, maybe it is more of a place for postgrad/international students ... nothing wrong with that at all as it looks really lovely, but maybe I’ll look at the other more popular ones first ...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
yh brunel house looks rlly nice and my mate who goes bris also says the social scene is still good, most people in there are home students anyway so it isnt a problem
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aspiringsstudent)
I had seen that too, maybe it is more of a place for postgrad/international students ... nothing wrong with that at all as it looks really lovely, but maybe I’ll look at the other more popular ones first ...
The accommodation site has changed the tenancy to 42 weeks now idk if its just me hahah but a few things about the some of the halls have changed recently ie price, types of rooms, number of rooms etc? i guess nothing is final until may when applications open
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.17%
As I expected (68)
31.78%
Harder (82)
38.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.74%

Watched Threads