Punching pillows in sleep

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm taking antidepressants (fluexeotine) and have been for maybe a couple of months. i keep havinv extremely vivid dreams, and for the first time ever, the other night, multiple times, i woke up punching pillows. it was something in the dream i think that caused me to do it like i was punching someone in the dream. is this something to be worried about?
dacb2f2dd4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm taking antidepressants (fluexeotine) and have been for maybe a couple of months. i keep havinv extremely vivid dreams, and for the first time ever, the other night, multiple times, i woke up punching pillows. it was something in the dream i think that caused me to do it like i was punching someone in the dream. is this something to be worried about?
If this is causing you concern, and you feel like this is as a side-effect of the new medication, your best bet is probably to see your GP, as they may wish to adjust your dose?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (623)
48.86%
No (652)
51.14%

Watched Threads