Feel too tired to workout but i ate a lot today

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I ate more than usual today but i feel pretty tired and kinda weak (i slept well) and i did a 30min strength workout just about and i usually finish with 15mins HIIT, i did 5mins and gave up which i’ve never done before. i recently increased my calorie intake by 100cals but i had an extra 100 today because i felt rlly hungry too. is this normal? i’m sure it won’t continue but still, i can usually do my HIIT most days with even less food (my extra calories didjt come from junk it came from fruits and veg)
dacb2f2dd4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I ate more than usual today but i feel pretty tired and kinda weak (i slept well) and i did a 30min strength workout just about and i usually finish with 15mins HIIT, i did 5mins and gave up which i’ve never done before. i recently increased my calorie intake by 100cals but i had an extra 100 today because i felt rlly hungry too. is this normal? i’m sure it won’t continue but still, i can usually do my HIIT most days with even less food (my extra calories didjt come from junk it came from fruits and veg)
Sometimes it's good to take a day off; recovery is equally as important as training, so sometimes it's good to take it a little easier for a day - listen to your body, and don't beat yourself up if you find you need to take it easy every now and then!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by dacb2f2dd4)
Sometimes it's good to take a day off; recovery is equally as important as training, so sometimes it's good to take it a little easier for a day - listen to your body, and don't beat yourself up if you find you need to take it easy every now and then!
thanks! i do an intense hiit workout most days and i guess i feel guilty skipping sometimes i ended up doing the workout BUT i didn’t force myself i did plan on taking the rest bc it did feel needed but after eating a little more i got a sudden burst of energy so i thought i might aswell do it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (622)
48.9%
No (650)
51.1%

Watched Threads