The Student Room Group

ask anything about islam/being a muslim

Scroll to see replies

So the Seerah of Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

Have you read the sealed nectar?
If you haven't read the Qur'an already, the specific thing I'd suggest is a specific app called "Quran Majeed" (it's on Android but Idk about iOS). In the translations it has a running exegesis which provides a simple yet informative clarification of the text written by scholars, thus it will make a lot more sense when reading it, as the Qur'an is not written chronologically.
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
So the Seerah of Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

Have you read the sealed nectar?

loving this dawah! x
Original post by Zamestaneh
Dude, chill.

hes just jokingggg why u guys getting so pressed
I don't think this has been asked...sorry if it has:
What do you believe happens after death? Ik Muslims believe in an afterlife, is there a seperate one for people who are not Muslim or ppl who have been bad in this life?
Thanks for the opportunity :smile:
Original post by lxila

Persuing someone to come into your DMs is not a joke. Especially where religion is involved.

May Allah forgive us all. Ameen.
Original post by Hailey629
Hi I was wondering as I know that dogs are haram in Islam and I was wondering if someone was to get a dog when their guests come stay over etc would their prayers still be valid as I think if the dog is in site whilst praying or it’s hair etc it makes the prayer invalid as the dog is haram. Also if someone was to get a dog is it a big sin like murder even though any type of sin is bad usually.

heyy
idk if this is exactly it but i think the problem with dogs is their saliva
theres a thing its called 'najasa'
for example, period blood is najasa and so u cannot pray when u are on ur period
u do ghusl when it ends to be able to pray and as far as ik thats the same for dogs. if u get licked by one or something, ur prayer wouldnt count till u washed urself correctly
Persuing someone to come into your DMs is not a joke. Especially where religion is involved.

May Allah forgive us all. Ameen.

idt he was being serious babe but alright
Original post by lxila
idt he was being serious babe but alright

No one writes comments such as the above for the fun of it.

This is where things go pear shaped at times. There’s boundaries for a reason Alhamdulillah.
Original post by lxila

Because (1) Muslims are protective of each other (2) It's gravely misusing and mocking the name of God, which is worse. We don't take this lightly at all.
Original post by Rara345
I don't think this has been asked...sorry if it has:
What do you believe happens after death? Ik Muslims believe in an afterlife, is there a seperate one for people who are not Muslim or ppl who have been bad in this life?
Thanks for the opportunity :smile:

the day of judgement is when u go to heaven or hell
when u die u are in ur grave and ur experience in it depends on how good of a muslim u were. memorising quran for example is good for a better grave.
sorry i'm not too good at explaining it
Because (1) Muslims are protective of each other (2) It's gravely misusing and mocking the name of God, which is worse. We don't take this lightly at all.

i'm a muslim too...
Original post by lxila
i'm a muslim too...

I assumed you were non Muslim :K:

In anycase, I have Gheerah for Allah and Gheerah for my brothers and sisters
I assumed you were non Muslim :K:

In anycase, I have Gheerah for Allah and Gheerah for my brothers and sisters

i mean it wasn't deep u guys were doing too much but sure
and don't assume next time..
Original post by lxila

By warning him off from our dear sister?

Do you know when two people are alone shaytaan is the third? Yes this applies to the DMs too.

All we did is protect and save our sister from harm.
EFDawah (youtube channel w revert muslims incl.) is a good channel if you want to see debates abt Islam etc. They often host live talks with atheists, agnostics, christians etc. too (you'll find them at speakers' corner as well).
Original post by lxila

If it concerns Allah JWA then it is deep. If we take things so lightheartedly, though I understand that other people don't take holy what we do, then things will continue to mocked as you set no boundaries.
(edited 3 years ago)
I got a library of Islamic books I can share with you.

Ranging from various topics.

One I recommend you read, is the secrets of divine love by A.Helwa.

i love this book so much alongside reclain your heart by yasmin mogahed and reclain your heart by nouman khan?
Original post by lollipoplady101
i love this book so much alongside reclain your heart by yasmin mogahed and reclain your heart by nouman khan?

Reclaim your heart (Yasmin M) was a lovely read x didn't know the latter existed.
By warning him off from our dear sister?

Do you know when two people are alone shaytaan is the third? Yes this applies to the DMs too.

All we did is protect and save our sister from harm.

he wasn't acc gonna message her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending