The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Arka
Apparently the Nipponese consider crooked teeth to be pretty and to bring "good luck".

It must be the "innocent young girl vibe" ,that is highly prized in Japanese popular culture. :yep:
I'm skirting with ethnic and national stereotypes here.So I think I'll stop here. :frown:
What.A.Creep
Psyk
It's funny how Japan is seen as an openly perverted society even though they have some of the strictest sex censorship laws in the developed world.

This in no way stops them from being a perverted society. There's far more to these things than just the graphic content on show.
Reply 83
She's cute I'll admit. But that video, wtf?!
Reply 84
Her face is naturally cute enough, but it's annoying when girls try to be overly cute with the high pitched giggling and disgusting batting eyelashes.
I know someone who flirts like that and MY GOD, it makes me want to throw up.
Reply 85
She has lovely eyes
Bit of a weird thread and video tbh
Wth
Reply 87
NOOOOOO

She is trying too hard.

just No
Reply 88
Baffled
her face is too long.
Quite a coincidence. Someone gave me a link to this a few days back. Nope, she isn't that cute.
Reply 91
Tbh Yuffie, your much cuter!
What's the point of that vid? She's just looking around the room and smiling and rolling her eyes... She's kinda cute though. And I'm saying that mainly because she reminds me of Bambi. Big eyes = Bambi. Bambi = cute.
no, but the one on the tesco magazine is. this week/month, i think :biggrin:
She is clearly not the cutest girl. Her nose...ew.

Just ew.
Reply 95
Lol I love the song about her
Reply 96
I can't be bothered to read pages 2-5 of this thread, but she's only cute from that angle. Look at the footage of her appearing on Japanese TV. Plus her videos suck.
Reply 97
she's scary if anything.
Do not find her cute one bit.
I know friends who drool over the whole oriental thing though, so they probably will agree with you?
Reply 98
Oh, and also:

DominF
Oh, and also:

WOW. Is that the same girl?! It's amazing what 'the Myspace angle' can do, eh?!

Latest

Trending

Trending