Trip from thc ecig???

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Right this is going to sound crazy but I’ve just experienced something and I can’t make sense of it- we had some thc ecig liquid and after smoking it for 10 mins or so I started to feel like I was vibrating and the room went fuzzy and like pixels and then I was looking at my arms and legs and it felt like they didn’t belong to me. I then laid down and closed my eyes and I started seeing this pattern and I couldn’t look away and it seemed like it was going on forever like literally years and I thought I died and my life flashed before my eyes and then I opened my eyes and saw my house mate but I couldn’t move or speak properly. I was only able to say certain words otherwise I’d stutter and had to say them in a specific order otherwise everything would rewind and make me start again. This felt like jt was going on for years and years and then I finally got my house mate to come sit me up and hold my hand and I snapped out of it and then I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed and was chatting nonsense but it was literally what I’d just been through and I just don’t know what happened to me but I feel so confused and lost
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Wasn’t thc it was spice
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wasn’t thc it was spice
What makes you say that
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Because thc dosnt do the mate 😂.
Spice sold as thc liquid is extremely common these days and unless you buy it from a despensary you should assume it is synthetic Cannabinoids.
Even I’m my school people where hospitalised after smoking it.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds more like you've been taking LSD, tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (621)
48.9%
No (649)
51.1%

Watched Threads