Lots of scars on privates due to waxing and me tweezing them out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know I know. My skin is ruined. It’s become damaged from the waxing and tweezing I’ve used. It’s mainly because hair that keeps growing under the skin. So I force them out. It’s been 3 years that I’ve been doing this and it looks absolutely putrid. I don’t want it to look like this anymore. What should I do?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know I know. My skin is ruined. It’s become damaged from the waxing and tweezing I’ve used. It’s mainly because hair that keeps growing under the skin. So I force them out. It’s been 3 years that I’ve been doing this and it looks absolutely putrid. I don’t want it to look like this anymore. What should I do?
Is this your pubes???
Anonymous #1
Is this your pubes???
Yes
a_uzj1212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what wax do you use, hard or soft? and do you do it yourself?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by a_uzj1212)
what wax do you use, hard or soft? and do you do it yourself?
I use the soft one that’s labelled sensitive for skin and get someone to do it for me. But what it causes is hair to grow under skin which the only way I pull them out is by tweezers but they get massively damaged and I’m honestly sick and tired of it.
Can’t wait till they genetically modify humans to not have bodily hair besides their eyebrows, lashes, hair, and nose and ears (not too much hair on the last two)
But this won’t be in my time...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
stop waxing
a_uzj1212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I use the soft one that’s labelled sensitive for skin and get someone to do it for me. But what it causes is hair to grow under skin which the only way I pull them out is by tweezers but they get massively damaged and I’m honestly sick and tired of it.
Can’t wait till they genetically modify humans to not have bodily hair besides their eyebrows, lashes, hair, and nose and ears (not too much hair on the last two)
But this won’t be in my time...
you need to exfoliate before waxing. i suggest you to try sugaring as its less painful but works just as well. exfoliating is good to prevent ingrown hairs which you have so exfoliate 2-3 a week and then switch to sugaring . keep doing this for a few months and hopefully itll be better

also try not to tweeze the hairs as that makes it worse, just focus on exfoliating atm and hopefully you wont need to tweeze them out
Last edited by a_uzj1212; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by a_uzj1212)
you need to exfoliate before waxing. i suggest you to try sugaring as its less painful but works just as well. exfoliating is good to prevent ingrown hairs which you have so exfoliate 2-3 a week and then switch to sugaring . keep doing this for a few months and hopefully itll be better
Thank you so much!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%