soyp
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi, I've applied to do Animation at uni and will be having an interview for Middlesex soon. I have zero experience with interviews, and I'm awful and speaking to people in general due to sh¡tty anxiety. Does anyone have any tips for overcoming this? I get all shaky and red and can't think straight.
also, what generic questions should I prepare for?
how do I answer these questions?
what sort of questions should I ask?
please any suggestions
Last edited by soyp; 2 weeks ago
Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well done for getting the interview! I think if you take some deep breaths in and out, imagine the interviewers are your teachers or someone you’re close with might help.
You might have some information on what things to prepare for in the invitation email or on their website even. I’m not too sure about animation interviews specifically but generic questions like why do you want to take this course/at this uni specifically etc might be asked
soyp
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yazomi)
Well done for getting the interview! I think if you take some deep breaths in and out, imagine the interviewers are your teachers or someone you’re close with might help.
You might have some information on what things to prepare for in the invitation email or on their website even. I’m not too sure about animation interviews specifically but generic questions like why do you want to take this course/at this uni specifically etc might be asked
ahh thanks ! luckily the my top choices are LCC and Leeds and they don't require interviews :')

and thanks, yeah I think I've prepared an overkill of questions and answers now and I still can't control my nerves. thank you for your answer !
Last edited by soyp; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (51)
23.94%
Unhappy (56)
26.29%
Conflicted (106)
49.77%

Watched Threads