Nose makeup comes off really easily!

Watch
chloekiabanks
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So my nose is always red air has blemishes on it so I have to cover it with foundation and powder.
I have a boyfriend and whenever we are out and have a kiss, my nose makeup will come off and I look like rudolf. Or especially now when I have to wear a mask all day at work, my nose makeup rubs off and the tip of my nose becomes so red! I have tried setting spray, different powders and foundations and still have the issue.
Any other products that can help prevent this?
nikochc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Be confident, I think sb who truly loves u won't mind that

(Original post by chloekiabanks)
So my nose is always red air has blemishes on it so I have to cover it with foundation and powder.
I have a boyfriend and whenever we are out and have a kiss, my nose makeup will come off and I look like rudolf. Or especially now when I have to wear a mask all day at work, my nose makeup rubs off and the tip of my nose becomes so red! I have tried setting spray, different powders and foundations and still have the issue.
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by chloekiabanks)
Do you think that the redness and blemishes could be to do with a medical condition which could be helped by your GP? I am wondering whether you may have something like rosacea or a form of acne. Have a word with your GP, as there is no point in buying new products when the cause itself could be treated.

You might find that Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation works for you while you are dealing with the source of the problem.

https://www.esteelauder.co.uk/produc.../0N1-Alabaster

Another product which you might like is from the Bare Minerals range.

https://www.bareminerals.co.uk/makeu...20BEIGE%202.5N
Last edited by Kerzen; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.16%
No (365)
47.84%

Watched Threads