Never been in a relationship at 16. Is this weird?

Watch
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
I’m 15 and I’m hecka shy I haven’t been in a real relationship with a dude yet do to being shy and not being attractive or ever approached. But I do think I’d be a good girlfriend honestly, they missing out 🤷*♀️
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 15 and I’m hecka shy I haven’t been in a real relationship with a dude yet do to being shy and not being attractive or ever approached. But I do think I’d be a good girlfriend honestly, they missing out 🤷*♀️
mood honestly, I’m the same girl don’t worry about it they are just missing the best ones out poor boys
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
mood honestly, I’m the same girl don’t worry about it they are just missing the best ones out poor boys
Hehe thanks (:
scoobiedoobiedoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Damnnn when I was 15 I was more concerned about my essays and science work than whether or not a boy approached me. You're 15 man go enjoy life don't sit around waiting for guy
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by scoobiedoobiedoo)
Damnnn when I was 15 I was more concerned about my essays and science work than whether or not a boy approached me. You're 15 man go enjoy life don't sit around waiting for guy
Haha I’m not waiting for dudes. I’m just stating it’s perfectly okay 👌. I’m more interested in my school work too (:
Katya_93
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
My dad always said to me that the sweetest fruit always grows at the top of the trees, and don't sell yourself short for men who aren't going to work hard to get you.

16 is nothing. Don't give in to peer pressure. There's so much that's going to be happening in your life over the next few years that you don't need the boy drama anyway.
And there's nothing wrong with you. At all.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 days ago
22 and never had a relationship here so I wouldn't worry most of my friends from school also hadn't had a relationship at that age
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Katya_93)
My dad always said to me that the sweetest fruit always grows at the top of the trees, and don't sell yourself short for men who aren't going to work hard to get you.

16 is nothing. Don't give in to peer pressure. There's so much that's going to be happening in your life over the next few years that you don't need the boy drama anyway.
And there's nothing wrong with you. At all.
What a great saying from your dad, that is really sweet, thank you for sharing. Yeah these replies have honestly helped me a lot, I think I’m just being influenced by my surroundings, most of my friends have body counts of atleast 1 and many relationships and I think I just felt abit left out. I will try my best to just do my own thing from now on
Katya_93
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
That's the spirit!
One of the worst things we can do Is compare ourselves to others. It's just mentally and emotionally taxing and no one needs that worry.
Do what's best for you and your future.
politicspro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I’m 25 and live with my boyfriend. Sometimes I look back to years ago, and I just keep asking myself why I put my self in this relationship?
I’ve always been a romantic person, dreaming about my next love experience and things like that.
Still, being honest with you, the years of my life that I most enjoyed were those that I was single.
Kawaii.Princess
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
no it isn't considered weird
RamocitoMorales
Badges: 21
Report 2 days ago
Wow really that’s crazy the age difference between us, did you ever doubt yourself for not being in a relationship throughout the years to now or does it just not bother you?
I guess that until I reached about 27-28 or so, I always thought it'd happen. Nowadays I'm more pessimistic. By the way, I'm not even a bad looking or shy person. I'm a competitive powerlifter who's also performed at standup comedy nights.

I've also "put myself out there", so to speak: studied in three different countries for bachelor's, master's and doctorate, among other experiences.
Last edited by RamocitoMorales; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (156)
50.98%
No (150)
49.02%

Watched Threads