Should I turn LSE down for Manchester

Watch
ErciLi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I'm an international student doing IB. While still waiting for LSE to make a decision, I've been offered a place at HKU social sciences, UoM social sciences, UCL anthropology
ErciLi
Rep:
?
problem is i need to pay a deposit to hold my hku offer. still waiting for the LSE decision, but since the manchester condition is lower than the hku condition, choosing manchester means i wont need to pay the deposit, and it also means that i wont be choosing LSE even if it does offer me a place. my parents are suggesting that i choose ucl and manchester and give up LSE and HKU. but I'm very confused. dk if this is a wise decision?
ErciLi
Rep:
?
p.s. applied for lse social anthro, think i have a good chance of getting in. Nonetheless, the course structure at ucl and uom do attract me more, I'm just wondering if the reputation matter???
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why the rush to choose between your UK universities? The deadline is several weeks away.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Lse is the best
dude why
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (546)
50.98%
No (525)
49.02%

Watched Threads