5’6 female 16 years old. How much should I weigh?

Watch
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry 46kg
Woah! :eek: Is it bad that I'm the same age but weigh 59kg??
xDmochi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m unsure on my weight as I always see posts online saying to not trust BMI calculators and some websites say different things. What is the ideal weight that I should be? Or anyone who is the same as me how much did you weigh was it healthy? I feel really fat in my body honestly and I want to loose just under a stone but I keep getting told I don’t need too, I’m just asking on here because other chat rooms don’t really help or aren’t active like this is.
Anywhere from 90-140 is 100% fine
Average is probably around 110-120, but honestly just be healthy
Goku's Hairbrush
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ellie0497)
Wasn't accurate at all for me, not accurate for women who have heavier bones, women on their period, women who workout etc. Our weight fluctuates with our period cycles (water retention and hormones). My muscles aren’t too noticeable but the scale was wrong for me, and my doctor recommended me to avoid weighing myself for that reason.
They said MORE accurate since women have a lower proportional muscle mass than men.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (621)
48.9%
No (649)
51.1%

Watched Threads