username54
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Guys,
so ive been thinking about what i want to do in the future. At first i thought i wanted to do a management and marketing degree which i dont mind however i dont want to do a 9-5 job for the rest of my life. Im in Year 11 and i chose sociology, business and media. What should i do?
charbarclayx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i feel like only you know what you should do. i feel the same as you except it yr 13 and going to uni this september. As college/sixth form goes on you figure out more what subject you want to go into later. But remember you don’t have to have your life figured out at 16,18 or even 21. Youve still got time to figure things out and there is more to life than a degree, as there are so many different options nowadays
username54
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by charbarclayx)
i feel like only you know what you should do. i feel the same as you except it yr 13 and going to uni this september. As college/sixth form goes on you figure out more what subject you want to go into later. But remember you don’t have to have your life figured out at 16,18 or even 21. Youve still got time to figure things out and there is more to life than a degree, as there are so many different options nowadays
I just dont know what to do with my life
Emily_Maguire
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Free careers advice; https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6940432
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (651)
48.37%
No (695)
51.63%

Watched Threads