og-icon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I have just learned about oak academy, is it good for GCSE subject, will it get you a high grade? is it better than freesciencelesson
18ahussain
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i have used both but im not really sure whats better
free science lessons are good bcz most vids on yt are short and i find them easy to understand
oak academy i havent done science with it but i did history for online school
it was rlly long it was like a full lesson
depnds how much time you have got i guess
i prefer free science lessons on yt
06daraa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
oak academy is quite good at explaining things in detail (to actually teach yourself) while free science lessons are good for recap and revision
Last edited by 06daraa; 5 days ago
itsmeuno
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by og-icon)
I have just learned about oak academy, is it good for GCSE subject, will it get you a high grade? is it better than freesciencelesson
They're really long- I will say watch freesciencelessons and Cognito (hes actually good) and if you don't understand the topic still go to oak academy.
og-icon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by 06daraa)
oak academy is quite good at explaining things in detail (to actually teach yourself) while free science lessons are good for recap and revision
Should I make notes on oak academy vids, i am in year 9 and do not really get the heart topic in biology, if i make notes on it is that going to help me at GCSE, or is oak academy only for watching?
06daraa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by og-icon)
Should I make notes on oak academy vids, i am in year 9 and do not really get the heart topic in biology, if i make notes on it is that going to help me at GCSE, or is oak academy only for watching?
Yeah, it’ll help to make notes on oak academy because the videos are long and informative, they tell you which bits to write down too, when you fully understand, you can recap with free science lessons
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (483)
51.77%
No (450)
48.23%

Watched Threads