The Student Room Group

GCSE oak academy

I have just learned about oak academy, is it good for GCSE subject, will it get you a high grade? is it better than freesciencelesson
i have used both but im not really sure whats better
free science lessons are good bcz most vids on yt are short and i find them easy to understand
oak academy i havent done science with it but i did history for online school
it was rlly long it was like a full lesson
depnds how much time you have got i guess
i prefer free science lessons on yt
oak academy is quite good at explaining things in detail (to actually teach yourself) while free science lessons are good for recap and revision
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by 06daraa
oak academy is quite good at explaining things in detail (to actually teach yourself) while free science lessons are good for recap and revision

Should I make notes on oak academy vids, i am in year 9 and do not really get the heart topic in biology, if i make notes on it is that going to help me at GCSE, or is oak academy only for watching?
Original post by og-icon
Should I make notes on oak academy vids, i am in year 9 and do not really get the heart topic in biology, if i make notes on it is that going to help me at GCSE, or is oak academy only for watching?

Yeah, it’ll help to make notes on oak academy because the videos are long and informative, they tell you which bits to write down too, when you fully understand, you can recap with free science lessons

Quick Reply

Latest