Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi

I’ve been home with my family for 2 months now and things have gotten to the point where I want leave. I stay in my room all day to avoid conflict and arguments and it’s having an impact on my well-being. I’m already behind in my school work because I find it hard to concentrate and focus. I think moving back to uni is the best thing for me
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Do you have a place to stay at uni?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Do you have a place to stay at uni?
Yes
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes
Do you have your own car or will you need someone to take you? Are you in any physical danger? I’m not diminishing emotional abuse because I have a toxic parent myself.
Anonymous #1
Do you have your own car or will you need someone to take you? Are you in any physical danger? I’m not diminishing emotional abuse because I have a toxic parent myself.
No, I plan on taking the train. I’m not in physical danger just not in environment where’s there’s a lot of tension
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No, I plan on taking the train. I’m not in physical danger just not in environment where’s there’s a lot of tension
You should definitely go if it’s affecting you that much. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
Anonymous #1
You should definitely go if it’s affecting you that much. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
Thank you very much
Anonymous #1
Question- if I get asked what’s my reason for coming back can I just say mental health and family reasons or do I have to go in more detail
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Question- if I get asked what’s my reason for coming back can I just say mental health and family reasons or do I have to go in more detail
I’m not sure, but I don’t think you would have to give more details. Have you contacted the uni/accommodation office?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I’m not sure, but I don’t think you would have to give more details. Have you contacted the uni/accommodation office?
Yes, they said it was up to me if I want to come back
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Yes, they said it was up to me if I want to come back
I wouldn’t worry then. The most important thing is for you to feel safe and I doubt they’ll question anything. I hope everything goes smoothly!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I wouldn’t worry then. The most important thing is for you to feel safe and I doubt they’ll question anything. I hope everything goes smoothly!
Okay thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (167)
51.38%
No (158)
48.62%

Watched Threads