Men and Women. Watch

This discussion is closed.
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
if there are things that the oppposite sex do that you cant figure out why then ask in here.

i love being a woman and the little things we do that men cant stand or understand...cos i believe women are very powerful...more so than men in some ways...and i love it, i think its so funny.

so ive got one about men:

why is it that when you have like a little cold, you think ur dying of some terrible flu like disease? and cos ur "dying", ur then unable to help out doing stuff, say around the house for instance. whereas us women can be heavily pregnant, got a cold, sprained ankle, and sickness, yet we still are able to do like a million things at once.

i mean i know men arent capable of doing 2 things at once...but still...its just funny when u put it into comparison dont u think?

karen xxx
ReJ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah men are just like that.... must just be the weaker sex :wink:

Being a female.... I'd love to know why girls go to the bogs in pairs? I don't do it and my friends can never give me a good enough reason why they do...
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To be fair I know women that are like how you described. And I know guys who will never stop working...A broken wrist...then spilling surfuric acid down the cast...and would still insist on going back to work and on fixing everything in the house.

It seems to just be a stereotypical view of men. Not truth for all.
lost_puppy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
exactly! they have that male pride thing; they don't want to look like "pussies" do they? :rolleyes:
sparkle86
Rep:
?
that is true luize yea. but alot of men r like how i described...the ones u described r quite rare...so if u find one...hold onto them real tight.

and to Rej, well i like going in pairs cos its where we gossip and i dont personally like walking into toilets with other girls in on my own...i mean i gossip anywhere but, i dunno...just go there as well. lol

karen x
sparkle86
Rep:
?
exactly right krysa...i think its so funny...but when they become stupidly obsessed with their ego's and pride...that pi***s me off.

karen x
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All men I know are either paranoid or insanely jealous!

Insecurity can be cute to a degree!
sparkle86
Rep:
?
yea i agree hun.

karen x
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Krysa)
All men I know are either paranoid or insanely jealous!

Insecurity can be cute to a degree!
Interesting statement, interesting taste... why do you find insecurity attractive??? I think I can learn here
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
that is true luize yea. but alot of men r like how i described...the ones u described r quite rare...so if u find one...hold onto them real tight.

karen x
They are really hard work. You have to try to get them to take a rest or they work themselve sick and then continue to work. And never get medical help with anything so when they are ill it takes a lot before they ask for anything...causing everything to get a lot worse. He's one of the biggest pains the arse I have delt with.
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, it shows that they don't have what I call the boner ego...not so much insecure, more like humility, I guess.
sparkle86
Rep:
?
lol.

cos then we have that maternal thing come out of us where we want to look after you.

karen x
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
exactly right krysa...i think its so funny...but when they become stupidly obsessed with their ego's and pride...that pi***s me off.

karen x
Fact being that most women would normally ignore men if they don´t clearly show their ego! The "weak" category seems to be quite extensive.
these_apples
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if there are things that the oppposite sex do that you cant figure out why then ask in here.

i love being a woman and the little things we do that men cant stand or understand...cos i believe women are very powerful...more so than men in some ways...and i love it, i think its so funny.

so ive got one about men:

why is it that when you have like a little cold, you think ur dying of some terrible flu like disease? and cos ur "dying", ur then unable to help out doing stuff, say around the house for instance. whereas us women can be heavily pregnant, got a cold, sprained ankle, and sickness, yet we still are able to do like a million things at once.

i mean i know men arent capable of doing 2 things at once...but still...its just funny when u put it into comparison dont u think?

karen xxx
Mabye they just like being looked after
And to be fair looking after people is what women do well
sparkle86
Rep:
?
yea but not going to lengths with their ego that they're only thinking about impressing their so called mates. so then they're not thinking about anything else. so they begin to lose things i.e girlfriends, work etc. the things that really matter.

its the confidence we find attractive. but when it goes over that, then thats when we lose interest.

karen x
sparkle86
Rep:
?
what it is, is that men love their girlfriends to be a bit like their mother...not in all ways obviously especially when we come to the subject of sex...but i mean they do like to be looked after...dinner...the tidying up...the cleaning etc.

i personally wouldnt do it all cos i find that degrading to women. women arent put on the earth to look after men their whole lives.

again, i know not all men are like this.

karen x
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what it is, is that men love their girlfriends to be a bit like their mother...not in all ways obviously especially when we come to the subject of sex...but i mean they do like to be looked after...dinner...the tidying up...the cleaning etc.

i personally wouldnt do it all cos i find that degrading to women. women arent put on the earth to look after men their whole lives.

again, i know not all men are like this.

karen x
I personally disagree, I think men do have to some extent the same reactions as females to submissiveness and all "motherly" behaviour is somewhat submissive. I would probably not find such a woman as sexy/attractive (besides yes, we all like to get our clothes washed )
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea but not going to lengths with their ego that they're only thinking about impressing their so called mates. so then they're not thinking about anything else. so they begin to lose things i.e girlfriends, work etc. the things that really matter.

its the confidence we find attractive. but when it goes over that, then thats when we lose interest.

karen x
You didn´t specify you meant the mate-impressing thing; probably girls sometimes perceive wannabe-behaviour as a male-male interaction even though it might be more directed to the females than you´d believe in your dreams!
tommyknockers
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dumb thread. Everyone is different..end of.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tommyknockers)
Dumb thread. Everyone is different..end of.
Wrong: the patterns are absolutely amazing. I´m really trying to learn more about it and not only for the sake of getting women
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed