Parental learning allowance ( students finance England)

Watch
Omo84
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Please help me or I might stop Uni, so right from my undergraduate years students finance never paid me parental learning allowance with child care. I had three children and my husband's yearly income was under 18k per annum. I haven't been working because of the children. Now, I'm back to Uni with four children for my masters ( Pre reg Nursing) hubby's income still under 18k yet no parental allowance is awareded to me. Child care cost is 7k for this year.I feel cheated, my cousins household income is higher and she received parental learning allowance in full plus 15k childcare grant with two children. I am confused, someone should help me before I withdraw. Though, I rang and I'm being reassessed but I was Not guaranteed it would be approved.Please help me Thanks
Last edited by Omo84; 1 week ago
Stephb1502
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Masters doesn’t attract PLA or CCG. Did you provide evidence of your children (birth certs and TCAN or CB)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (582)
49.96%
No (583)
50.04%

Watched Threads