Loopsy2456
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Who got an offer from Charles university Hradec kralove for general medicine program and who’s accepting?!
For 2021 entry
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Loopsy2456)
Who got an offer from Charles university Hradec kralove for general medicine program and who’s accepting?!
For 2021 entry
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
devikasingh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
For 2021 entry
I got an offer from them But I will not be attending for some reasons. I would recommend you to just search up a bit about their students (especially behaviour with foreign students) in this website before you make a decision though. Good Luck!
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
For 2021 entry
I have received my offer for LFHK and most likely will accept it! From What I have read, LFHK is dependent on individual learning and critical thinking, a smaller town like HK would provide the perfect opportunity to balance between both Academics, Of which there will be a LOT, and social life with a very tight knit community! The International Student Support in HK is outstanding and they will help you do everything from settle in, to find cheaper books, provide you notes and arrange social activities. It's a great opportunity to earn a medical degree and make a diverse set of friends in a beautiful city, If you do choose to accept your offer, make sure to link up so we can have a chat!
Loopsy2456
Rep:
?
(Original post by devikasingh)
I got an offer from them But I will not be attending for some reasons. I would recommend you to just search up a bit about their students (especially behaviour with foreign students) in this website before you make a decision though. Good Luck!
Ohh where have u decided to go then, I’m still waiting for my results from Charles first faculty.
Loopsy2456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have received my offer for LFHK and most likely will accept it! From What I have read, LFHK is dependent on individual learning and critical thinking, a smaller town like HK would provide the perfect opportunity to balance between both Academics, Of which there will be a LOT, and social life with a very tight knit community! The International Student Support in HK is outstanding and they will help you do everything from settle in, to find cheaper books, provide you notes and arrange social activities. It's a great opportunity to earn a medical degree and make a diverse set of friends in a beautiful city, If you do choose to accept your offer, make sure to link up so we can have a chat!
This is some great information! Thanks a lot, I’m just waiting on one last offer and then I’ll be making my final decision, I’ll send you a PM once I’ve made my final decision
devikasingh
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Ohh where have u decided to go then, I’m still waiting for my results from Charles first faculty.
Same! I am hoping for first faculty as well. How did your interview go?
Loopsy2456
Rep:
?
Same! I am hoping for first faculty as well. How did your interview go?
Tbh the first 2 were pretty good but the last one in which there were 2 parts, the calculation part went perfectly but I feel like I didn’t do too well in the last part but In Shaa Allah hoping for the best. Wbuu?
devikasingh
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Tbh the first 2 were pretty good but the last one in which there were 2 parts, the calculation part went perfectly but I feel like I didn’t do too well in the last part but In Shaa Allah hoping for the best. Wbuu?
Oh they all went pretty well for me to be honest. I was a bit nervous in the first one so I missed a couple of points but I did try to redeem myself best I could. Are you talking about the adrenaline question? Hey let's talk in pm or we may fill up the thread
Loopsy2456
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Oh they all went pretty well for me to be honest. I was a bit nervous in the first one so I missed a couple of points but I did try to redeem myself best I could. Are you talking about the adrenaline question? Hey let's talk in pm or we may fill up the thread
Yes I’m talking about the adrenaline question 😭. Ugh I wish I could pm but it’s not letting me use pms cuz I’m a new account :/ give me ur email or something hahaha
devikasingh
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Yes I’m talking about the adrenaline question 😭. Ugh I wish I could pm but it’s not letting me use pms cuz I’m a new account :/ give me ur email or something hahaha
Oh I'd rather not put my email here let me see if I can PM you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (246)
51.14%
No (235)
48.86%

Watched Threads