ED ?? is this normal

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
for around 3 weeks now i've completely lost my appetite for food. even with my favourite foods, i can only find myself eating a bite or few before feeling full. my parents have noticed this too and i've started to lose weight a bit too quickly, but even when i try to eat i physically can't. for reference, i now only eat like 1/3 of my portion of the food? is this fine? i was overweight during most of my primary schools years, (not anymore though) and i'm very insecure about my weight. i've experienced body dysmorphia before but i'm more worried about whether or not my eating will go back to normal. maybe its because i haven't been doing a lot of exercise since lockdown? im not sure, but if anyone has experienced this before please lmk
dacb2f2dd4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There's some info here from the NHS about unintended weight loss: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/uninte...l-weight-loss/ which may help to allay your concerns.

If you are concerned though, have a chat to your GP.

Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (623)
48.86%
No (652)
51.14%

Watched Threads