paperclip90
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Okay so. We have mini tutor groups for uni. I really don’t like mine. I also haven’t liked them since the start of the year.

I really don’t know if it’s worth asking if I can change or whether to just stick it out
Thecrazydoughnut
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by paperclip90)
Okay so. We have mini tutor groups for uni. I really don’t like mine. I also haven’t liked them since the start of the year.

I really don’t know if it’s worth asking if I can change or whether to just stick it out
Ask if you can change the group. If this granted to you, there’s no guarantee you’ll get along with the second group. It can go either way.

I’d stick it out.
paperclip90
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
Ask if you can change the group. If this granted to you, there’s no guarantee you’ll get along with the second group. It can go either way.

I’d stick it out.
Pretty much what I thought
hotpud
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 40 minutes ago
(Original post by paperclip90)

Tutor groups in my uni were also pretty horrendous. If you are lucky to do your groups online, then why not turn off your mic / video feed and do some planning / other work whilst being in the room and making contributions when you need to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (283)
31.8%
No (607)
68.2%

Watched Threads