NUA All Saints Green or Benedict’s Gate?

Watch this thread
Colem
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m attending NUA this September and i’m torn between All Saints Green and Benedict’s Gate.

BG is only a pound a week more expensive than ASG (Bronze En Suite at BG) and looks really really nice. Only problem is that it’s a new build and I can’t find any reviews about it so i’ll be going in blind.

On the other hand, ASG was originally my top choice as it also looks really nice but reviews are very mixed (google reviews are mostly positive but student crowd reviews are pretty poor).

Any advice?
Caz1234567
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Colem)
I’m attending NUA this September and i’m torn between All Saints Green and Benedict’s Gate.

BG is only a pound a week more expensive than ASG (Bronze En Suite at BG) and looks really really nice. Only problem is that it’s a new build and I can’t find any reviews about it so i’ll be going in blind.

On the other hand, ASG was originally my top choice as it also looks really nice but reviews are very mixed (google reviews are mostly positive but student crowd reviews are pretty poor).

Any advice?
Hi I study in Norwich and take the bus everyday to get to school. I don't know if you know this but All Saints Green is right next to the bus station, like every time I get off the bus in the morning I see the building. The buses also park really close to the building etc. So there would be a lot of noise, drunk people, smokers etc. Also there is a Travelodge right next door to All Saint's Green and the bus station. It's hard to explain but basically on the west side of the building is the bus station etc. And on the south side is a main road, and it's a really big main road, there's always so many cars and it's soo hard to cross. So think about all the noise from the traffic and the bus station. I don't know much about Benedict's gate but I do know that it's closer to NUA. Hope this makes sense!
Issy_b_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Colem)

Any advice?
Hi
I am having the exact same problem!! I really like the look of Benedict’s Gate, however as it is independently owned with very few reviews so I don’t know what to do.
I am also interested in the Bronze En Suite, so wondered if you had any luck finding out more info?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
70.13%
In the post (3)
3.9%
Text (10)
12.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
12.99%

Watched Threads