Which is more scandalous?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Dating your boss or dating your uni professor?

Bonus: Dating your old babysitter?

Just curious to see what points people would mention.
Anonymous #1
Oh damn that is quite the scandalous person
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Uni professor is most scandalous, dating your boss is just dumb.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Uni professor is most scandalous, dating your boss is just dumb.
True but they could both be evenly scandalous as if you date your boss you could either both be fired or suspended. In both situations there could be favouritism too
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Boss or professor could mean your single. Babysitter suggests that you've had children with someone you might still currently be engaged with. Hence, you would be cheating and this is the most scandalous. This could also be completely wrong if the person you were engaged with has met with their end and you're looking for a new partner. In which case, professor would be the next most scandalous since I would imagine there would be a considerable age gap between student and teacher. Boss seems like the most innocent option out of the three. I wouldn't know though
k life1111
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Teacher/professor is worse.

Dating your boss is normal
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Boss or professor could mean your single. Babysitter suggests that you've had children with someone you might still currently be engaged with. Hence, you would be cheating and this is the most scandalous. This could also be completely wrong if the person you were engaged with has met with their end and you're looking for a new partner. In which case, professor would be the next most scandalous since I would imagine there would be a considerable age gap between student and teacher. Boss seems like the most innocent option out of the three. I wouldn't know though
You make a fair point, I didn't think of it like that. For babysitter I meant someone who was hired to babysit you then now that you're older you're dating your old babysitter lol.

I thought the age gap in this would also be seen as scandalous not sure if it would be borderline pedophilic
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Erm
1. Dating your uni teacher
2. Boss
3. Babysitter
Dating your uni teacher is illegal first of all, I think. And completely out of order.
Dating your boss is stupid and will never end well.
Dating your old babysitter is stupid cause of the ridiculous age gap and won’t end well either.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
dating ur high school teacher lmao.
Zarek
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Both significant potential for conflicts of interest and abuse of power. I reckon the professor is the worse
BreacherUp
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Dating your boss or dating your uni professor?

Bonus: Dating your old babysitter?

Just curious to see what points people would mention.

Wow....this makes me feel like a manslut because ive done all 3
Im going to have to say that the professor is the most scandalous because there are policies against it. I used to bang the babysitters all the time, and come to think of it, i lost every job where i slept with ANY coworker.

The worst was when I worked at this restaurant and this 17yo girl, Kaitlyn, kept flirting with me. She had some lame emo boyfriend. So a week before her birthday i asked her id she wanted to go out. I told her she needed a real man, not sone guy who kinda. Looked like her. Our sexual tension was off the scales by now. On her 18th bday, i took her out and then proceedes to bang the living $#!+ out of her. Couple days later I got fired for unrelated reasons and we hadnt exchanged numbers yet. I never dis talk to her again and always regretted it. We had CHEMISTRY!
therealtara
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by BreacherUp)
Wow....this makes me feel like a manslut because ive done all 3
Im going to have to say that the professor is the most scandalous because there are policies against it. I used to bang the babysitters all the time, and come to think of it, i lost every job where i slept with ANY coworker.

The worst was when I worked at this restaurant and this 17yo girl, Kaitlyn, kept flirting with me. She had some lame emo boyfriend. So a week before her birthday i asked her id she wanted to go out. I told her she needed a real man, not sone guy who kinda. Looked like her. Our sexual tension was off the scales by now. On her 18th bday, i took her out and then proceedes to bang the living $#!+ out of her. Couple days later I got fired for unrelated reasons and we hadnt exchanged numbers yet. I never dis talk to her again and always regretted it. We had CHEMISTRY!
im sorry but i really enjoyed reading this lmao. you got any more stories? i need to be entertained.
BreacherUp
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Oh here we go. Yes i do. The love of my life and I met in an entertaining way. I was in Tucson, AZ for a fight and i was nasty because id been running. So i go to the burrito shop and all these little sorority girls are there. I am a gentleman so i dont stare but at her i looked back. So did she. So I finish eating and i went to throw my stuff away and she asked me if i had and smoke. I did but it was back at my house. So i double up on my half mile and haul ass to bring her this skinny little joint, run back and realizing she wasnt interested in the joint, so we talked.

We agreed to go out that weekend and she got drunk and OMG! It was st paddys day and they had these huge mugs of green beer. Some asian guy spilled beer down her cleavage and she hauled off and socked him with tbat beer mug. Knocked him out. Shes 5.1 100lbs. Blonde. American rich girl.

So i grab her and exit the fire exit and we had to hide with this bum in his shack for 2 hrs while the pice looked for us at the club. I took her ass home!

We disnt exchange numbers but i worked telecom service and my car had my # on the side. Her friend saw it and wrote down company name. Next day i get called to dispatch and she wrote the nicest, most sincere letter of apology and sent it to the dispatcher. The girls at work made me give her a 2nd date so i agreed. To be continued: have to go to class
BreacherUp
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hclasshad longer than i thought. So she was in a sorority and what not. I had just enrolled. She said in the letter whatever I wanted to do shed pay for our 2nd date. I was going to be a man and be like, lets go shooting, but i remembered there was musicals from the school going on so i told her a show. Well: this was before disclosure that she was loaded. She got dress rehersal foe limited audience impromptu performance of Faust. Im a cage fighter i didnt have a suit. So i contact my gay neighbors and they helped get me set up.

She shows up in a 500sl Convertable, blk opera dress, she looked beautiful. So i was making a smoothie and my blender randomly blew up and covered her dress and she was so upset, no problem. I made a call gave the sizes to my gay neigbbors and they had stuff ready for her to try on. Even sexier than the dress we spilled on and she just looked amazing. She apologized about not drinking and said she never does. I forgave her. Walked her home after the opera, and she invited me in and snuck me into the sorority house. We made love, it was her first and my first with someone I was pretty in love with. I get ready to leave and this lady shouts as i walk into the hall. I booked and wouldnt you know it. Fire exit. Set off all the alarms, evacuated the entirw building and im booking from the cops at like 2 am through campus. Made it home, and was the beginning of a beautiful love affair.
BreacherUp
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
2 fire alarms in 2 weeks having to run from the cops both times.
BreacherUp
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I cant believe youve asked it and that I did all 3. Kinda shameful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads