annonymous1984
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I failed the PSA and wondered if anyone is resitting and if they know when?
Any tips to pass the next sitting?
Marathi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I believe resits are in June?

I did all the mock exams twice and the following question banks:
- Passmed (twice)
- BMJ OnExam
- Geeky Medics
Bumble18
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What’s a PSA
Marathi
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Bumble18)
What’s a PSA
Prescribing Safety Assessment (prescribing exam)
Bumble18
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Marathi)
Prescribing Safety Assessment (prescribing exam)
Ohhh thanks!
annonymous1984
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I believe resits are in June?

I did all the mock exams twice and the following question banks:
- Passmed (twice)
- BMJ OnExam
- Geeky Medics
Thank you.
My university has said that the next national sitting is set automatically and it's in March. Am I right to challenge this, as I feel the university is rushing it's students in sitting the exam rather than giving them the option to resit at an appropriate time?
Marathi
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by annonymous1984)
Thank you.
My university has said that the next national sitting is set automatically and it's in March. Am I right to challenge this, as I feel the university is rushing it's students in sitting the exam rather than giving them the option to resit at an appropriate time?
You can try, but if this is the arrangement your uni has then I'm not sure how likely it will change. Not sure when your finals are/were, but ours are in April so don't think I'd be happy to resit in March.

At Warwick we were given the option of either the Feb or March (and maybe another one) sit as our first sit, with resits in June.
medicolio123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi there, do you think the resit will be similar to the paper we had?
How do you think it is best to tackle the interactions questions and which drug is causing what?
Do you think medicines complete is better?

Thanks !!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
I have my first sitting in March - does anyone have any tips? It's the week after our finals will a week be enough?

I've been doing general pharmacology revision for the PSA for finals - but I haven't gone through the Pass the PSA book yet. Should I be worried?
annonymous1984
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
You can try, but if this is the arrangement your uni has then I'm not sure how likely it will change. Not sure when your finals are/were, but ours are in April so don't think I'd be happy to resit in March.

At Warwick we were given the option of either the Feb or March (and maybe another one) sit as our first sit, with resits in June.
Thank you. I don't think it will change, it's already arranged and I was notified today about the resit, so I guess now it's fresh I better man up and do it. Finals are May / June
annonymous1984
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have my first sitting in March - does anyone have any tips? It's the week after our finals will a week be enough?

I've been doing general pharmacology revision for the PSA for finals - but I haven't gone through the Pass the PSA book yet. Should I be worried?
I think a revision of the actual psa exam will be a good idea because general pharmacology revision won't tackle certain aspects of prescribing that are with current guidelines
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (265)
51.76%
No (247)
48.24%

Watched Threads