:rofl:

Who measured that?
Reply 61
This thread is hilarious.
Reply 62
:smile:
AntoineUK
:smile:

I'm pretty sure that a smile is not the average penis size.
Reply 64
tommm

Who measured that?

Me... Why?
Reply 65
mine is ......................... "mum, wheres the meter ruler?"
Reply 66
Lps

:rolleyes:
Lps

Up your anus.
6"
Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it.
Xx
Reply 70
who the hell gathers these statistics, and why? has nobody else ever wondered that?
Reply 71
$uperNova
who the hell gathers these statistics, and why? has nobody else ever wondered that?

Condom makers.

Makes sense, tbh.
Reply 72
Lps

Since this thread was 3 weeks old and you resurrected it I think someone is worried about their penis size...:rolleyes:
Reply 73
caw123
Condom makers.

Makes sense, tbh.

your right, i should have thought about that one a bit more thats a very good point

now i feel silly :frown:
$uperNova
your right, i should have thought about that one a bit more thats a very good point

now i feel silly :frown:

*you're
Reply 75
Most man have penises between 10 and 21 centimetres, 1 out of 5000 men have got a penis smaller than 10 cm, and 1 out of 10.000 men have got a penis bigger than 21 centimetres.
Average is about 15 centimetres, or 5,5 inches as posted before, but anything between 10 and 21 centimetres is quite normal.
Reply 76
Divide By Zero
Anonymous
i found this website where u can do exercises to make it bigger
and it worked for me :smile:
i grew from 7.5 to 8 in two weeks then i stopped it cause i think im big nough

share your secrets.

It's called lying. :p:

Haha me and a girl had a really long convo on this topic last night. Fun fun. :biggrin:

On topic, from what I found it's 5.5"-6", depending on how far through puberty the individual is. Oh, and size normally includes girth (penises aren't 1D objects), which I read is 4.5"-5" (for an adult at least).
ah another one of these threads..OP the average for your age is 1.5 inch ..now close the thread already
Reply 78
It's impossible to get a good average really, because firstly it depends on how the measuring is done, is it just a survey? In which case people can and will lie, or are the people conducting it actually measuring the penises themselves? Then you have to ask yourself how many people are really going to whip it out just so some bloke and measure it, especially those with smaller penises who will probably be self conscious about it.

Then there are cultural differences, some groups of people just naturally seem to have larger or smaller penises than others.

So any study would have to take into account all cultures, have a very large [I forget the proper word, but amount of people they are using in the study], and all of them would have to be measured by the researchers and double checked, because of course some people will measure from slightly different places.

But according to the studies that have been done, the average is roughly 5.5-6 inches erect.

If you trust those results..
Reply 79
Overground
I'd say about

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest