Cardiff university accommodation

Watch
Erinjones3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I’ve accepted my offer for Cardiff uni this year and am looking at accommodation and leaning towards private. Is anyone else thinking of doing private accommodation in Cardiff or know much about it? I’m worried it won’t be very social!! Any advice would be great.
Maz A
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Erinjones3)
Hi, I’ve accepted my offer for Cardiff uni this year and am looking at accommodation and leaning towards private. Is anyone else thinking of doing private accommodation in Cardiff or know much about it? I’m worried it won’t be very social!! Any advice would be great.
I was at Uni accommodation at Cardiff in first year which can be very social indeed! Having said that in hindsight I personally would have preferred living private or with some others as it can be a much cheaper alternative.

If you're looking to share a house with others check out some of the accommodation FB groups or if wanting to live privately there are places you can find. You'll still be able to meet people from in person lectures and hang out (depending on whether classes are in person).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%