Tinder one night stand disaster

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
So last night I had a date on tinder I needed to get out and had needs so I went for it made and excuse to mum that I was meeting someone who was struggling with mental health. Anyway it was a disaster the guy who was talking to was bigging himself up but when we actually had sex he was nervous and it lasted barely a minute it was like something out of inbitweeners he was clueless, to put it mildly it was ****, I am sure he was rarely inside me cuz I couldn't feel it most of the time and he didn't finish inside of me and didn't bothered with foreplay. I made my excuses and left straight after getting dressed quick despite his pleas to stay and confessing he was a virgin which he originally told me he weren't. Fast forward to today and he's bombarded me with messages despite last night I do feel little bad for him but don't think i can go back, any advice?
Fran2021
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Well for one thing, we're still in a national lockdown so going to meet a tinder date let alone sleeping with them wasn't the brightest idea. In terms of what to do though, just be honest with him and say you're not interested? If he harasses you then block him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Fran2021)
Well for one thing, we're still in a national lockdown so going to meet a tinder date let alone sleeping with them wasn't the brightest idea. In terms of what to do though, just be honest with him and say you're not interested? If he harasses you then block him.
Yes I know it was silly just I'd gone so long without sex I needed it I wish I hadn't bothered now wasn't even worth it thanks for your advice
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So last night I had a date on tinder I needed to get out and had needs so I went for it made and excuse to mum that I was meeting someone who was struggling with mental health. Anyway it was a disaster the guy who was talking to was bigging himself up but when we actually had sex he was nervous and it lasted barely a minute it was like something out of inbitweeners he was clueless, to put it mildly it was ****, I am sure he was rarely inside me cuz I couldn't feel it most of the time and he didn't finish inside of me and didn't bothered with foreplay. I made my excuses and left straight after getting dressed quick despite his pleas to stay and confessing he was a virgin which he originally told me he weren't. Fast forward to today and he's bombarded me with messages despite last night I do feel little bad for him but don't think i can go back, any advice?
It's easy to be Jack the lad behind a screen. Ultimately in person will always has a risk that the persona is different, and it always will be to some degree, you can never know someone properly until you've met them.

This is the benefit of actually meeting up for a date or similar before progressing intimately.

Now, what you do is really your choice. And token comment, its lockdown you should reconsider your actions and the risk this poses to your family etc.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Well for one thing, if you're gonna break lockdown rules just to sleep around with strangers, at least do it whilst wearing a face mask and keeping minimum 2 metre distance.
JaakMaddison
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
He shouldn't have lied to you about not being a virgin, but however embarrassing it was for you, I'm sure it was for him too.

Just let it go, be a grown up and forget about it. There's no need to make a big deal about the sex being '****' and there's also no need to make him feel small for not living up to your standards.
ellie0497
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Well for one thing, if you're gonna break lockdown rules just to sleep around with strangers, at least do it whilst wearing a face mask and keeping minimum 2 metre distance.
Condoms and PPE is necessary for covid lockdown sex haha
jlggr4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I mean he's the one that has to live with the fact hes naff at sex and lost his V to a rando and it was s*** lol
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
Are you sure you made it clear to him that you were just using him for sex and a one night stand? Also very selfish considering the current lockdown.
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by JaakMaddison)
He shouldn't have lied to you about not being a virgin, but however embarrassing it was for you, I'm sure it was for him too.

Just let it go, be a grown up and forget about it. There's no need to make a big deal about the sex being '****' and there's also no need to make him feel small for not living up to your standards.
Yeah i agree. I think most people have had bad sex at one point. Just move on. He was probably trying his best and was really nervous. Its up to the OP whether they want to go back.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
are you on the pill?
firemyst
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Just tell him point blank that it's not going to work out between you two.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (155)
51.84%
No (144)
48.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed