buffalod
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Good afternoon, I’m writing today just to enquire about my current choices. Well, I’ve currently so far had two rejections with another three choices remaining pending a response from them. I was just wondering with the rejected choices I have, is there a possibility that I can swap these for another choice or is that not allowed?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by buffalod)
Good afternoon, I’m writing today just to enquire about my current choices. Well, I’ve currently so far had two rejections with another three choices remaining pending a response from them. I was just wondering with the rejected choices I have, is there a possibility that I can swap these for another choice or is that not allowed?
Only if it is 14 days or less since you received your UCAS welcome email.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can ask the Unis you are still waiting for if you can switch to an 'easier' course at that Uni - but you cannot switch Unis at this stage.
cchloepx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Kind of defeats the purpose of only having 5 choices if you can just choose others if you get rejected..
McGinger
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cchloepx)
Kind of defeats the purpose of only having 5 choices if you can just choose others if you get rejected..
Apologies, I did not make this clear. You can only ask to switch to another course if you have NOT YET been rejected.
Sometimes Unis will offer you a chance to be considered for an alternative course instead of just rejecting you - but once they have actually rejected you, thats it - game-over.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (46)
22.44%
Unhappy (56)
27.32%
Conflicted (103)
50.24%

Watched Threads