Is it unattractive for a girl to wear a lot of makeup?

Watch
josiexox
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Opinion time again .

What’s your opinion on girls wearing a full face of makeup all the time, does it make her less attractive?
Personally I feel confident and at my best with a full face on but I see it get frowned apon by men quite often, does it make someone more unattractive to wear lots?

By the way I will always wear what makes me happy I just am interested don’t be afraid to be honest
Last edited by josiexox; 4 days ago
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeah, it's unattractive. I don't see the appeal of face paint.
josiexox
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Yeah, it's unattractive. I don't see the appeal of face paint.
Hm okay, I wouldn’t say it’s face paint as there’s many types of makeup a girl can apply like, natural? Also many use makeup is to enhance their features not create new ones, you speak like you’re kinda young though so I understand you won’t get it :/ .
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by josiexox)
Hm okay, I wouldn’t say it’s face paint as there’s many types of makeup a girl can apply like, natural? Also many use makeup is to enhance their features not create new ones, you speak like you’re kinda young though so I understand you won’t get it :/ .
Ah passive aggressive - says not to be afraid of honesty and then whines... I'm born in ‘90 actually so probably older than you.

You mentioned ‘full face of makeup’ as well as honest opinions. Hence my opinion - to me it looks like face paint. You sound rather young yourself if you can't deal with honest feedback.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 4 days ago
larryboy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No it's not unattractive. I wish I dated a girl who did this. I like glammef up girls.
VeritySleeps
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Opinion time again .

What’s your opinion on girls wearing a full face of makeup all the time, does it make her less attractive?
Personally I feel confident and at my best with a full face on but I see it get frowned apon by men quite often, does it make someone more unattractive to wear lots?

By the way I will always wear what makes me happy I just am interested don’t be afraid to be honest
I think it's cute and can be quite attractive sometimes, as long as it isn't done badly. I also love doing full makeup sometimes and find it quite fun
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It's unattractive. In particular, uniformly beige faces with thick eyebrows and big lips look awful.
Dell PC 2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Yeah, in my opinion it's unattractive when girls wear loads of make up, but some is fine.
But do what makes you feelconfident
Last edited by Dell PC 2; 3 days ago
Mason_taylor16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
why should anyones opinion matter about what you SHOULD do. do what makes you happy ig
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
If they look like the girls who always ask me for gum (chavs) then yeah I think so but idm some make up
potatohouse
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
if its done well, boys cant tell how much makeup youre wearing
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It is deeply unattractive just like being patronising.
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
As long as they still look like themselves :dontknow: girls overlining their lips or wearing a completely different shade of foundation irritates me.

Plus from a guys POV...he can't wear white shirts around her :pinch:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise