Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Trump declares himself the nominee for the Republicans in '24. :lol: :rolleyes: :afraid:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-2024-nominee

Can he do it? Seems implausible, but you never know.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
Say it ain’t so 🤦*♀️
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Say it ain’t so 🤦*♀️
You missed the Joe off
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW9tq9ImRTg
Starship Trooper
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 22 hours ago
MAGA 2024 👍
This time it's serious!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ⚡⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏🙏

On a serious note, whilst he's better than anything else on offer right now i'd like to see somebody just as radical as Trump but younger and more consistent win the nominee (with DJTs endorsement of course) The obvious choice is Tucker Carlson but he's ruled if out.

Can Trump win in 2024?

I doubt it (unless Biden is particularly useless which is a possibility) especially with the amount of immigrants the Biden regime will let in.

The real prize will be capturing the GOP wholesale and booting out swamp people like Romney, McConnell, Cheney and Crenshaw.
Spoiler:
Show
<p></p><p><i><br></i></p><p><i>That said I think the only way forward is secession. </i></p>
TCA2b
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Starship Trooper)
MAGA 2024 👍
This time it's serious!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ⚡⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏🙏

On a serious note, whilst he's better than anything else on offer right now i'd like to see somebody just as radical as Trump but younger and more consistent win the nominee (with DJTs endorsement of course) The obvious choice is Tucker Carlson but he's ruled if out.

Can Trump win in 2024?

I doubt it (unless Biden is particularly useless which is a possibility) especially with the amount of immigrants the Biden regime will let in.

The real prize will be capturing the GOP wholesale and booting out swamp people like Romney, McConnell, Cheney and Crenshaw.
Spoiler:
Show
<p></p><p><i><br></i></p><p><i>That said I think the only way forward is secession. </i></p>
I think a younger candidate in that vein would be ideal.
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
I want to say he doesn't stand a chance, but people said the same thing in '16 and look what happened there.

But honestly, I'd say he's too compromised. He was fairly ineffective when in power at pushing through big-ticket republican legislation and delivering on his campaign promises, has documented notoriety rather than an air of "how bad could it be?" optimism, and led the GOP to an election that lost the party all three branches of government. Throw in two impeachments, two popular votes lost, and the loss of his broad social media presence, and he's lost a lot of the shine that carried him into his first term. He'll likely remain a very popular candidate, but I would bet on him losing out in the primaries to either an establishment candidate that leans closer to the center if the GOP chooses to distance itself from Trumpism over the next term, or to a younger and less compromised candidate with the same idology if the party decides to lean into it instead.
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
MAGA 2024 👍
This time it's serious!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ⚡⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏🙏

Can Trump win in 2024?

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by TCA2b)
I think a younger candidate in that vein would be ideal.
What, exactly, are the values of Trumpism that you find appealing compared to Republicanism?
Calibrated.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
I'd like to see Lauren Boebert run for president.

She is clearly Trump's intellectual and spiritual successor. I've enjoyed watching idiots fall over themselves to buy into dumb conspiracy theories and I really want the clown show to continue.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Ascend)
What, exactly, are the values of Trumpism that you find appealing compared to Republicanism?
Nationalism and a general belief in the rights of the majority over the minority, a general reversal of the damage being done in the gender and racial sphere I imagine.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
Looks like the MAGA and America First slogans will be returning to the spotlight again soon. :cool:
I'll enjoy the show. :cookie:
Starship Trooper
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Ascend)
Easy

- Wanting to end the middle Eastern forever wars
- actually trying to do something about immigration other than talking about it.
-attacking the left- not trying to compromise or apologise on core principles. The left are bullies that need need to be beaten not reasoned with.
-attacking big tech
-using protectionism to protect jobs rather than unmitigated free trade
-supporting a country with an economy rather than an economy with a country.
-Bejng popular with the grassroots.
- Being hilarious

Name:  Screenshot_2021-02-22-20-17-28-29.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  98.2 KB

That's just off the top of my head. For those who want to know what Trumps got over the GOP watch him destroy Jeb Bush in the GOP debates:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
Starship Trooper
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Nationalism and a general belief in the rights of the majority over the minority, a general reversal of the damage being done in the gender and racial sphere I imagine.
This too! 👍
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 20 hours ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Say it ain’t so 🤦*♀️
It ain't so.

Did he disappear? :eek4:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 20 hours ago
Spoiler:
Show
Speaking from the Left, looking forward to this outcome as it will put the Democrats in all three branches with a big majority for the foreseeable future.
Starship Trooper
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
(Original post by Calibrated.)
I'd like to see Lauren Boebert run for president..
Nah she can be VP to Majorie Greene though 😉👍.
Starship Trooper
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Speaking from the Left, looking forward to this outcome as it will put the Democrats in all three branches with a big majority for the foreseeable future.
Well, we'll see. You could well be right but I'd rather fight and lose for what I believe in than ' 'win' with some swamp creature who I hate.
--------------

Before you get too happy though expect the democrats to shift ever more to the right on economic and foreign policy as they desperately hoover up ex gop donor money.
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
Trump declares himself the nominee for the Republicans in '24. :lol: :rolleyes: :afraid:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-2024-nominee

Can he do it? Seems implausible, but you never know.
It's honestly surprising how someone who performed so badly could have a genuine chance of returning in the future. It's amazing how close the 2020 election was.
essierei
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
as a leftist, seeing how awful he's been for the u.s. is startling. i wish trump would just disappear already; it's exhausting.

i'm not surprised that he's running again, he's a narcissist who craves attention and power. i hope something formative happens in the next couple of years to prevent his reelection. there are enough prejudiced americans to reelect him, and it's very concerning.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 hours ago
Tonight we learn that Trump offered Kim, the depraved leader of North Korea, a ride home on Air Force One.
Starship Trooper
Rep:
?
Report 7 hours ago
Tonight we learn that Trump offered Kim, the depraved leader of North Korea, a ride home on Air Force One.
The horror
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (254)
30.83%
No (570)
69.17%

Watched Threads