Anyone else a bit nervous about things being 'normal' again 21st June?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'm used to this now.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
I think we shouldn't have high expectations and just see how things go. Try not to panic as I'm sure it wont be completely normal we may have to wear masks etc still.
Articultr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
yesss i'm so anxious, lockdown has become the norm for me and I've fallen into a safety comfort net that I don't want to come out of, plus I hate change it sucks because I should be happy that the end is in sight
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
Things are not suddenly going to become normal on 21st June
LordBerkut
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
So they're planning on offering everyone their first dose of the vaccine by the end of July, but opening nightclubs on June the 21st. Great idea.

When the rules become even an inch less strict, a lot of people just take that as a cue to ignore all the rules.

Not having universal quarantine is completely mental, and Boris just dodges questions about it, mumbling 'robust system/strictest in the world mumble mumble churchill mumble'. I just wish someone would cut the ****'s lying tongue out.

Hooray for the fourth and fifth wave.
daiode
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pathetic sheep, grow up. It's the permanent loss of your basic freedoms you should fear, fools
Last edited by daiode; 1 month ago
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I'm nervous that things won't be getting back to normal then! The news seems to be telling me that that's pretty likely!

I was soooo looking forward to finally getting back to the 'normal' I knew before Coronavirus came along.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by daiode)
Pathetic sheep, grow up. It's the permanent loss of your basic freedoms you should fear, fools
That's a completely different subject. What you're talking about is completely separate to what I had in mind when I made this post.

And you have no idea whether I'm a 'sheep' or not.
Ram Ranch
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by daiode)
Very important freedoms worth defending:
-Right to privacy online
-Limits to the times people can be held without trial
-Right to protest
-Right to observe trials

Selfish non-freedom:
-Pint at the local boozer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads