anyone else terrified to go back to school ://

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
yeahhh that's me with anxiety.
I ditched a toxic friend during this lockdown, which i am extremely glad about; however, i sit next to her in a few lessons.
She can say a lot of mean things, and i normally get too scared to say things back. i sit right next to her. :/
she terrifies me
Thestudent107SWC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask to move places. Also schools should be social distancing so you’ll probably sit a distance away
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Thestudent107SWC)
Ask to move places. Also schools should be social distancing so you’ll probably sit a distance away
wait students have to social now??
the class is full of 30 people. how on earth are they going to social distance? the desks are normally in twos.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Is she cute
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
I had friennds before lockdown but they betrayed me and here I am on my device typing a thought.
Thestudent107SWC
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wait students have to social now??
the class is full of 30 people. how on earth are they going to social distance? the desks are normally in twos.
Really? My school has those single desks (usually in the exam hall) littered across the room. 30 people?! Tbh tho I aim sixthform where theres only 150 pupils in year 12,
Last edited by Thestudent107SWC; 6 days ago
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
Most sixth form classes are small in my school, apart from classes like maths I think
But yh we’ve also been social distancing in class since we have a enough space and there isn’t many of us
Anonymous #5
Report 6 days ago
Most sixth form classes are small in my school, apart from classes like maths I thinkyes
But yh we’ve also been social distancing in class since we have a enough space and there isn’t many of us
yes same, theres 300 pupils in the main school per year, so tis alot easier in sixthform
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Thestudent107SWC)
Really? My school has those single desks (usually in the exam hall) littered across the room. 30 people?! Tbh tho I aim sixthform where theres only 150 pupils in year 12,
yeah! there are 1200 of us in the school, and no one at ALL social distances in the class rooms let alone the corridors - istg we all suffocate in there - and it's the fact that all the year groups mix !!
so yeah, in class we talk to who ever we want across the room and we sit in pairs.
i would MUCH rather your situation; having single exam desks.
people rarely use the sanitising machine as well😫
Thestudent107SWC
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yeah! there are 1200 of us in the school, and no one at ALL social distances in the class rooms let alone the corridors - istg we all suffocate in there - and it's the fact that all the year groups mix !!
so yeah, in class we talk to who ever we want across the room and we sit in pairs.
i would MUCH rather your situation; having single exam desks.
people rarely use the sanitising machine as well😫
Tbh though were the same in the halls I go to a really big school (1850ish pupils) and no one social distances. We have areas for each year but no one really follows them.
.Dezer.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I am scared because I feel like I am going to be the dumb kid when I get thereand I also have MOCKs coming and I have gained weight ahahaha so yeah its safe to say I am petrified but we have to go back :/
fenton484
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm terrified too as I haven't been in school properly since september and i already struggle with it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by .Dezer.)
I am scared because I feel like I am going to be the dumb kid when I get thereand I also have MOCKs coming and I have gained weight ahahaha so yeah its safe to say I am petrified but we have to go back :/
me too bro, but we will get through this together
maybe you could tell your friend and ask them if they feel the same way?
idk about you, but when i know that i'm not the only one who is terrified, i feel at little bit relieved!
stay safe bro xx
.Dezer.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
me too bro, but we will get through this together
maybe you could tell your friend and ask them if they feel the same way?
idk about you, but when i know that i'm not the only one who is terrified, i feel at little bit relieved!
stay safe bro xx
Cheers man :beer:
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Aw, i know how u feel i remember having a toxic friend i used to sit next to during one lesson in school!
Hated it, it was so awkward.

I think you should email ur teacher in advance to change the seating plan. I told my teacher discretely that i rather sit with my back facing towards her- that way i forgot she was in the classroom :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.22%
No (617)
50.78%

Watched Threads