MDchalametobrien
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm thinking about which uni's i should apply to for next yr's applications but im not sure. I was thinking about st.andrews, glasgow and aberdeen but ik st andrews and glasgow are quite hard to get into so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of uni's with slightly lower acceptance rates but still the same vibe. I wanna study Psycology btw
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How to Avoid 5 Rejections - read it all, especially the bits about spreading your choices across a range of grade requirements : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ity-rejections

Look at Liverpool, Sussex, Brighton, Oxford Brookes for lower grade choices - all interesting Unis / social cities.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
How to Avoid 5 Rejections - read it all, especially the bits about spreading your choices across a range of grade requirements : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ity-rejections

Look at Liverpool, Sussex, Brighton, Oxford Brookes for lower grade choices - all interesting Unis / social cities.
Hi there,

Though I'm a little biased I would 100% recommend Liverpool. It is a similar sized city to Glasgow, and having visited Glasgow many times (and studied in Liverpool) I think there are a lot of similarities between the cities. Both have a fun and varied nightlife, with friendly locals with a great sense of humour, there is also a great arts scene with Liverpool, with the most amount of museums outside or London alongside many theatres, galleries and more!

I've focused largely on the student life aspect here, but if you have some more questions on anything else or want to know anything specific then ask away below.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (52)
24.19%
Unhappy (56)
26.05%
Conflicted (107)
49.77%

Watched Threads