trouble with penetration

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'm 17 years old and have been with my bf for nine months. Before seeing him I'd never put anything in my vagina like tampons etc. I find being fingered painful if it's two and managable if it's one. I also cannot seem to use tampons. We tried having sex and he found it difficult to penetrate me. I can't tell if its vaginismus or I just need to relax?
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 17 years old and have been with my bf for nine months. Before seeing him I'd never put anything in my vagina like tampons etc. I find being fingered painful if it's two and managable if it's one. I also cannot seem to use tampons. We tried having sex and he found it difficult to penetrate me. I can't tell if its vaginismus or I just need to relax?
Sounds like vaginismus because of the extremity (eg. can't use tampons). I'd ask a GP or get dilators

I'm 17 too and I've had trouble with this occasionally, but if it's a constant thing I'd see to it. It's not easy, but you can work through it I'm sure!
Last edited by ashtolga23; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (451)
51.54%
No (424)
48.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise