Rosey Posey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was awarded my IB diploma last year and was offered a place to do medicine at Barts.
I subsequently decided to take a gap year and reapply as I decided I didn’t want to study in London but would prefer to remain in the South West.
In order to apply to these med schools, I needed to have Biology Higher as part of my diploma , I had not originally studied this but had chemistry, physics and maths instead.
I have been studying for the exam this May and was entered to take it at my old school. I have recently finished my IA but heard last week the exams were cancelled.
Can anyone advise me on what I should do now?
How will my grade be assessed now as I have not been working with a teacher or in a formal setting but just on my own?
I would be so grateful
For any pointers .
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Would it be possible for you to get in touch with your previous school? Perhaps you could sit a few end of topic tests there and a bio teacher could then enter a predicted grade for you. I’m really not sure though, sorry. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (591)
49.62%
No (600)
50.38%

Watched Threads