Does Bocconi allow you to defer your place?

Watch this thread
Fedecrim
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, I might be thinking of deferring my place at Bocconi, for September, likely due to the ongoing pandemic. Does anyone know if they would allow this? I’ve already paid the €1,600 when accepting their place, and we are in extraordinary circumstances...
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
So sorry, i literally read this as 'Broccoli'.
I'm sure someone will be able to help you, sadly not I.
jnss.7
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
email 'em. [email protected]
hutcointraders
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fedecrim)
Hey, I might be thinking of deferring my place at Bocconi, for September, likely due to the ongoing pandemic. Does anyone know if they would allow this? I’ve already paid the €1,600 when accepting their place, and we are in extraordinary circumstances...
Hey mate, did you find any answers or response from Bocconi?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hutcointraders)
Hey mate, did you find any answers or response from Bocconi?
Email admissions and ask, the horse’s mouth is always easiest with this type of thing.
hutcointraders
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mnot)
Email admissions and ask, the horse’s mouth is always easiest with this type of thing.
I have results only came Thursday so waiting for their reply!
Humphreyappleby
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hutcointraders)
I have results only came Thursday so waiting for their reply!
What was their reply?
hutcointraders
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Humphreyappleby)
What was their reply?
No
Fedecrim
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
They said no to me too... Kind of idiotic, as I paid a deposit of 1,600 euros and there is the pandemic. I guess they never said they would allow deferrals tho. I don't wanna go anyway. I've heard so much negative stuff about it from friends and family in Italy...
XanaXoid
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm an italian student, I'm studying econ at cattolica and in a few days/weeks I'll drop out to accept my offer at Durham.
Bocconi is the best uni for econ in Italy, so if you want to study here it is the way to go.
Also feel free to PM me if you want to talk about how different are the unis in the UK compared to Italy or if you need some general informations.
edenxxchxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Heya!!I saw your post a year ago about Italy unis... and was just wondering if you could possibly give me some advice?I adore everything about different people, cultures and experiences! Thus, as a UK student, it would mean so much if you could tell me a little about the Italian Unis (as I do have family in Italy) and I saw your post about Bocconi!... which is what I have been looking into! (especially the World Bachelor in Business)... it sounds like an absolutely INCREDIBLE opportunity! JUST WOW! I would just love to know if there's any advice you have or anything to make my hunger for excitement and knowledge grow even more! Best Wishes,Eden
XanaXoid
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by edenxxchxx)
Heya!!I saw your post a year ago about Italy unis... and was just wondering if you could possibly give me some advice?I adore everything about different people, cultures and experiences! Thus, as a UK student, it would mean so much if you could tell me a little about the Italian Unis (as I do have family in Italy) and I saw your post about Bocconi!... which is what I have been looking into! (especially the World Bachelor in Business)... it sounds like an absolutely INCREDIBLE opportunity! JUST WOW! I would just love to know if there's any advice you have or anything to make my hunger for excitement and knowledge grow even more! Best Wishes,Eden
Hiya, the WBB is totally different from a normal italian uni! This program is a 4 year degree (instead of a normal 3 year degree) and you'll study in 3 different universities instead of only one.
In general italian unis have terms, and 3 different exams seasons. The first one is in January/February, the second one is in June/July and the last one is in September. In general each exam season (except September) you should take 5 or 6 exams and each exam has 3 resists, so you have 3 opportunities to do each exam. The one in September is more about finishing the exams that you haven't done/ didn't pass during the year.
Let me know if I haven't been clear enough because it's a difficult system to explain and let me know if you have more questions
Fedecrim
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by edenxxchxx)
Hey!! Sure. Send me a private message (mod edit - details removed)
I can give you all the info you need! As I’m Italian/English too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads