lorena12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Good evening,

I'm doing health and social care level 3, and I'm currently doing my task 2 for unit 7 sociological perspective. I need help in evaluating one of the social groups and explanations someone please help.

The question is:

D1: evaluate different sociological explanations for patterns and trends of health and illness in two different social groups.

what I need help evaluating is cultural/behavioural explanation.

Thank you.
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by lorena12)
Good evening,

I'm doing health and social care level 3, and I'm currently doing my task 2 for unit 7 sociological perspective. I need help in evaluating one of the social groups and explanations someone please help.

The question is:

D1: evaluate different sociological explanations for patterns and trends of health and illness in two different social groups.

Thank you.
Which two social groups have you chosen? (I.e. age, social class, gender etc.)
lorena12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 hours ago
(Original post by Starlight15)
Which two social groups have you chosen? (I.e. age, social class, gender etc.)
marxism (social groups) for cultural/ behavioural explanation
student21122
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 hours ago
Good evening,

The question is:

Thank you.
Hi I think I did this work last year on the perspectives. But I want to ask if you have done 'unit 19 applied sociological perspectives'
lorena12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 hours ago
(Original post by student21122)
Hi I think I did this work last year on the perspectives. But I want to ask if you have done 'unit 19 applied sociological perspectives
no its a separate thing
student21122
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 minute ago
no its a separate thing
Hey, I have a powerpoint that can kind of help you with the distinction but if you can send me your email so i can send it you for the unit 7
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (387)
32.17%
No (816)
67.83%

Watched Threads