Student life, in partnership with UEA
I've put Bangor as my firm and I need to pick accommodation. Any suggestions, between feiddoedd and St Mary's
Congratulation on choosing Bangor University as your firm choice! Here are some key differences between Ffriddoedd and St Mary's for you.
1. Ffriddoedd is our main student village located in Upper Bangor
2. 5 to 10 minutes walk from the Main University Building
3. Around 2000 rooms
4. Our main gym - Canolfan Brailsford - is on site
5. Most rooms are en-suite
6. On site there is a shop, Bar Uno café bar, Canolfan Brailsford sport centre, laundrettes and common rooms.
1. St Mary's village is in an elevated position overlooking the city centre
2. Around 600 rooms
3. There is a mix of accommodation types available, including rooms with private bathrooms, studios, townhouses and budget rooms.
4. On site there is a shop/café, fitness room, laundrette, IT suite and common rooms.
There's a lot more information on our website about all of our different type of accommodation. But if you have any questions please let me know I would be happy to help