pineapplepear
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have one offer, which I want to decline so I can go into UCAS Extra on thursday. However, when there is no button for me to click to decline it, so how do I do it? I've been rejected by 3 unis, have one offer and still waiting to hear back from another.
Emmmmmmdog
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pineapplepear)
I have one offer, which I want to decline so I can go into UCAS Extra on thursday. However, when there is no button for me to click to decline it, so how do I do it? I've been rejected by 3 unis, have one offer and still waiting to hear back from another.
Well, I had to make pro and con list to decide which ones to reject (and accept).

It took me three days total. Discuss it with your school teachers, and your parents also. Outside opinion is sometimes crucial.

Using the pros and cons list (as well as using SWOT analysis), I ultimately decided to accept an offer from St Andrews, and decline an offer from Oxford. To this day, it's the best decision I've made so far.

Good luck!
pineapplepear
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Emmmmmmdog)
Well, I had to make pro and con list to decide which ones to reject (and accept).

It took me three days total. Discuss it with your school teachers, and your parents also. Outside opinion is sometimes crucial.

Using the pros and cons list (as well as using SWOT analysis), I ultimately decided to accept an offer from St Andrews, and decline an offer from Oxford. To this day, it's the best decision I've made so far.

Good luck!
Hi i dont want to accept any of them -if that makes sense? I want to go through extra but in order to do that I have no have no accepted offers. However, when i try to decline my offer, there is no where for me to click to do so?
Emmmmmmdog
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi i dont want to accept any of them -if that makes sense? I want to go through extra but in order to do that I have no have no accepted offers. However, when i try to decline my offer, there is no where for me to click to do so?
Oh, I see. Ask your Careers Officer at school or something.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can’t decline (or accept) any offers until you have decisions from all 5 choices.

When your other university makes a decision then you’ll have the option on Track.
Alternatively if you are certain about using Extra then you can withdraw the outstanding choice.
Scamp1976
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Good luck!
Hi

You say you declined Cambridge PBS ? Or Oxford
Euapp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Withdraw from the uni that hasn't replied, and then you are able to decline the offer from the other uni.
Emmmmmmdog
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scamp1976)
Hi

You say you declined Cambridge PBS ? Or Oxford
PBS Cambridge. (Oops sorry typo). I don’t think they have PBS at Oxford. They call it EP
Last edited by Emmmmmmdog; 1 week ago
Scamp1976
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
PBS Cambridge. (Oops sorry typo). I don’t think they have PBS at Oxford. They call it EP
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (52)
23.96%
Unhappy (58)
26.73%
Conflicted (107)
49.31%

Watched Threads