Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ccthebella)
oh, ok. Ill ask my teachers whether students in my school usually struggle with time and other subjects!
Thanks
Don't ask the Art teachers though ... Art tends to be one of the most complained about from the time point of view.
ccthebella
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Don't ask the Art teachers though ... Art tends to be one of the most complained about from the time point of view.
Oh, ok!
thanks x
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
History, geography and art all have lots of content/require lots of effort. I have a friend who did geography and history and she said she kind of wished that she didn't do it as it ended up getting so stressful around mocks (didn't do our actual GCSEs because of Corona). Also, be prepared to write a lot to analyze your art work as apparently the board that the students at my school did seemed to care more about the analysis than the actual work. I don't personally know anyone who did all 3, but I would probably advise against it unless you're sure you can keep on top of the work load.

However, I only did history so I may not be the best person to comment on it and you should do what makes you happy. If you have any questions on computer science feel free to ask me as I'm an a level cs student!
ccthebella
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ScoutLeopard)
History, geography and art all have lots of content/require lots of effort. I have a friend who did geography and history and she said she kind of wished that she didn't do it as it ended up getting so stressful around mocks (didn't do our actual GCSEs because of Corona). Also, be prepared to write a lot to analyze your art work as apparently the board that the students at my school did seemed to care more about the analysis than the actual work. I don't personally know anyone who did all 3, but I would probably advise against it unless you're sure you can keep on top of the work load.

However, I only did history so I may not be the best person to comment on it and you should do what makes you happy. If you have any questions on computer science feel free to ask me as I'm an a level cs student!
ok thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (482)
51.72%
No (450)
48.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed