Want more information about this university?
umbr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone that’s already applied or received offers for the foundation at Kingston feel free to connect here ))
umbr
Rep:
?
(Original post by umbr)
Anyone that’s already applied or received offers for the foundation at Kingston feel free to connect here ))
I submitted my application on the day of the deadline and haven’t received a reply yet so I’m just wondering if anyone had received any replies
shnice_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by umbr)
I submitted my application on the day of the deadline and haven’t received a reply yet so I’m just wondering if anyone had received any replies
I’m in the same boat tbh and I’m getting a bit nervous
umbr
Rep:
?
(Original post by shnice_)
I’m in the same boat tbh and I’m getting a bit nervous
Same I’m thinking about contacting them, maybe calling them or sending an email to ask about the progress of it
shnice_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by umbr)
Same I’m thinking about contacting them, maybe calling them or sending an email to ask about the progress of it
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Could you please let me know if you get a response?
umbr
Rep:
?
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Could you please let me know if you get a response?
Yeah of course, I think I’ll wait another week as I think I remember reading on a different thread that they’d see all applications by March so I’ll wait till March but after that I’ll call
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys, I've applied for the foundation course as well. I rang today and spoke to a member of the admissions team - he said my application is still pending, so they haven't made a decision yet. He said they'll email within the next 5 days, so hopefully we'll have news by next week.

Fingers and toes crossed for us all!!!
umbr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys, I've applied for the foundation course as well. I rang today and spoke to a member of the admissions team - he said my application is still pending, so they haven't made a decision yet. He said they'll email within the next 5 days, so hopefully we'll have news by next week.

Fingers and toes crossed for us all!!!
That’s so great! Good on you for contacting them I’m just too shy lol, hopefully we all receive some good news soon!
shnice_
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi guys! I just wanted to know if any of you had heard anything from admissions yet. I got a text last thursday saying that they were processing applications but that’s all i’ve had so far
umbr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Haven’t gotten anything yet. I also got a text as well on Thursday but that’s all I’ve had as well, I did call them but they just said processing applications were taking a while
shnice_
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by umbr)
Haven’t gotten anything yet. I also got a text as well on Thursday but that’s all I’ve had as well, I did call them but they just said processing applications were taking a while
all the waiting is making me quite anxious
umbr
Rep:
?
all the waiting is making me quite anxious
Same Im getting really nervous :/ I hope we here some good news very soon
princess_sachi_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I received an offer last monday
umbr
Rep:
?
(Original post by princess_sachi_)
I received an offer last monday
Omg Congrats!! That’s so great!! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application and are they doing interviews?
Last edited by umbr; 5 days ago
princess_sachi_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by umbr)
Omg Congrats!! That’s so great!! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application and are they doing interviews?
thanks!! I submitted my application on jan 26th and I didnt have to do an interview, not sure if any others did though
umbr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by princess_sachi_)
thanks!! I submitted my application on jan 26th and I didnt have to do an interview, not sure if any others did though
Ooh okay thank you sm for your reply! I submitted my application on the 1st feb so hopefully I’ll hear a reply soon but I’m happy you got an offer!
oOooO0oo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I've received an offer and submitted 31st Jan. Didn't need to do an interview either. Hopefully you guys will hear back soon!
umbr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by oOooO0oo)
I've received an offer and submitted 31st Jan. Didn't need to do an interview either. Hopefully you guys will hear back soon!
Ooh congrats to you!! It seems like they’re getting round to the later admissions so we haven’t got to wait too long for a reply, but it’s really nice to hear everyone getting offers! ☺️
shnice_
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by oOooO0oo)
congratulations!!!
oOooO0oo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by umbr)
Ooh congrats to you!! It seems like they’re getting round to the later admissions so we haven’t got to wait too long for a reply, but it’s really nice to hear everyone getting offers! ☺️
Thank you! Hope that you receive a reply soon.

congratulations!!!
Thanks!
C̶o̶n̶g̶r̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶ ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶ I'm not sure since I haven't heard back from CSM yet.

EDIT: omg mixed up the usernames!! My bad lol
Last edited by oOooO0oo; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (73)
11.95%
Virtual campus tours/open days (149)
24.39%
Live streaming events (51)
8.35%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9%
A uni comparison tool (143)
23.4%
An in-person event when available (140)
22.91%