Why did he do this I’m so confused?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I guy I was talking to ages ago and I didn’t have on any social media’s anymore. Earlier messaged me and I went to look at it straight away and he had blocked me why did he message me then block me?
beneficialgirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Regret , fear. Maybe he was drunk
DanielG_07
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I guy I was talking to ages ago and I didn’t have on any social media’s anymore. Earlier messaged me and I went to look at it straight away and he had blocked me why did he message me then block me?
Hmm, odd. Does sound a bit odd that he messaged you then blocked you. When he messaged you (before he blocked you) did he say anything nasty/mean/rude etc, anything that would tend to show that he would want for some reason to block you. I would agree could be maybe regret, fear, etc and also could av been drunk as i dont often see people who message then straight after block you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by DanielG_07)
Hmm, odd. Does sound a bit odd that he messaged you then blocked you. When he messaged you (before he blocked you) did he say anything nasty/mean/rude etc, anything that would tend to show that he would want for some reason to block you. I would agree could be maybe regret, fear, etc and also could av been drunk as i dont often see people who message then straight after block you.
I messaged him on something else and after and he replied and said I was just checking to see how you are then blocked me on that
sanct1fy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
there are a lot of reasons why he might've done that. some might include, unfortunately, the fact that he might not want to speak to you anymore. others can range around that but most of them are reasoning, such as regretting something he said, done, finding someone else, etc.
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Maybe he accidentally sent you something and blocked you as a way of deleting it?
moahmed6336
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
why do you care, let him block you. You block him back fu** him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (468)
51.49%
No (441)
48.51%

Watched Threads