Life in Newnham Watch

This discussion is closed.
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
That is unfair, how come none of the porters ever said "I've got a baseball bat under here and I'm willing to go to prison to protect my boys!" to any girlfriends?
Blatant sexism tbh
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JaF)
Blatant sexism tbh
We need to get the porters to do some male bonding with the students... by doing you know what... *pukes hard*.
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's not sexism... he's just quite territorial. and since all the members are female, he could hardly say that he wanted to protect his boys, could he? I admit it's a bit psycho, but it comes from a kind heart.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
It's not sexism... he's just quite territorial. and since all the members are female, he could hardly say that he wanted to protect his boys, could he? I admit it's a bit psycho, but it comes from a kind heart.
Still unfair, no porters at my college ever said he wanted to protect his boys.... That's just unfair. It just is.
JaF
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We need to get the porters to do some male bonding with the students... by doing you know what... *pukes hard*.
You have put me off my custard cream!
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still unfair, no porters at my college ever said he wanted to protect his boys.... That's just unfair. It just is.
i'm sure they do want to protect you... they're just not sad enough to tell people
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
i'm sure they do want to protect you... they're just not sad enough to tell people
We should get a female porter.
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol

go for it! start the campaign. i'll be more than happy to be your publicist
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1332)
79.67%
Leave (340)
20.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise