PiaLena
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello all,

Hello all,

I want to get into the M. Sc.China & Globalization programme at King's college. Can someone give me some tips for the application documents/ personal statement? I am hesitant to apply regarding the low acceptance rate.. so just wondering if people could share their experience with acceptance/rejection.

Some background about me that might be helpful:
I am currently finishing my master's in art theory in Germany. I worked and studied in China and the UK during my studies. My average point grade is at 1,4 German grade (I guess around 70 in UK grade) and I expect my final degree grade to be around the same.

I got an offer for the M.A Chinese Studies programme at SOAS, but now want to aim higher - the course at King's is incredibly appealing to me as well: I am intrigued by its focus on contemporary China studies within a global economic perspective, even the programme at SOAS doesn't seem to discuss such a clear focus.

Any comments regarding the program and King's application procedure would be highly appreciated!

All the best to you fellow striving students out there!
Pia
Last edited by PiaLena; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (112)
27.72%
England (140)
34.65%
Belgium (30)
7.43%
Germany (41)
10.15%
Spain (9)
2.23%