The Student Room Group

Civil Service Direct Appointment Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fanof7
Nice one! What are your choices like?

So I think it's different for Commercial in that they assume you would like a Commercial role, which I'm fine with. The only options we get are location preferences and then I just had to fill in some details like my degree etc
So guys what’s the next step after you filled out your EOI 😭 I filled it and asked to be based in the north west haha would like to get some advice
Original post by louderthanlove
I have just received an EOI email specifically for Commercial

Congrats! What was your FSAC score if you don’t mind me asking ?
Original post by LiamHllwy
Congrats! What was your FSAC score if you don’t mind me asking ?

Thank you! Mine was 11.13 if I remember correctly
Original post by louderthanlove
I have just received an EOI email specifically for Commercial

Congratulations, can I ask if this was for an HEO role as your score was so high? Thanks
Original post by Scotlind
Congratulations, can I ask if this was for an HEO role as your score was so high? Thanks

No worries I forgot to specify sorry, yes it was for an HEO role! It did also mention that some roles are for an immediate start so I’ve got my fingers crossed that it means we won’t have to wait very long before we hear anything but who knows
I received the email to express my interest for an EO role today. The assessment centre did not go well for me and pretty sure I scored less than a 9 so was surprised but pleased to be considered!
Reply 247
Original post by embobby
I received the email to express my interest for an EO role today. The assessment centre did not go well for me and pretty sure I scored less than a 9 so was surprised but pleased to be considered!

Congrats! What choices will you go for?
Original post by fanof7
I've now progressed with other applications, hoping to get at least an EOI this week or I may just forget about this.

Hang in there bud, I’m still waiting too should be us soon hopefully.
Original post by fanof7
Congrats! What choices will you go for?

Honestly not too fussy and happy to keep my options open. But I have 'passed' an assessment centre for another grad scheme and waiting to hear about a placement for that. This job hunting process is such a waiting game and it doesn't help that they keep the timescales so vague
I got an email today from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs inviting me for a phone call to discuss a role in highly protected marine areas!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by serenapatel_
I got an email today from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs inviting me for a phone call to discuss a role in highly protected marine areas!

That's great news! Congratulations! Is something you'd be interested in/reflects your background?? :smile:
Original post by Rid123
That's great news! Congratulations! Is something you'd be interested in/reflects your background?? :smile:

Thank you! Not really, I'm in the final year of a law degree atm! I found out I've got a place on the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme yesterday, so I will be turning this down but just thought it might be useful to share!
Reply 253

Right okay. Hope I don't get one of these offers, not going to lie!
Was just curious if anyone was aware of the deadline when EOI's are expected to be sent out by?

Hi! Was this through HEO, EO or PD if you don't mind me asking? Well done!
Original post by tarapelley
Hi! Was this through HEO, EO or PD if you don't mind me asking? Well done!

Of course not, thank you! It was for EO
hello everyone, just got my HEO EOI!

got 10.34 at the FSAC and was going for generalist
Hi! Also just got a HEO EOI. Scored 10.91 and failed at S&E FSB. :smile:
Hi all! I've just received an EOI for HEO!! My score was 10.23 and my first choice was Generalist I am over the moon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest