Lovejesus123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey guys I need help on what to write for this

please give a brief personal statement (of no more than 300 words) explaining your suitability for the programme and why you would like to participate

I don’t usually overthink this but I’ve been rejected previously and I really need to get into this program

Please help x
myow
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What subject and what uni? We can't really think of reasons for you, that's more personal, so only you know your suitability
Lovejesus123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is just a summer school in general to experience university life so I don’t know how to address it
myow
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Lovejesus123)
Is just a summer school in general to experience university life so I don’t know how to address it
Think of reasons why you want to go to uni, and why you want to do this summer school. Is it because your parents didn't go so you want to know more about the application process? Do you want to know more about the structure of unis and the different teaching methods? Think of questions like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.18%
No (618)
50.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed