should i chose a-level law or a-level bussiness?

Watch
kiraaaaaxo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i am not sure what to pick for my third choice for sixth form between alevel law or alevel bussiness??

someone help me and tell me which is good and the workload
which is better suited to universitys and which has more opportunites for careers??

also do you have sitting plans for every lesson for sixth form or can you sit anywhere in your classes by anyoune?......
Stark°3000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kiraaaaaxo)
i am not sure what to pick for my third choice for sixth form between alevel law or alevel bussiness??

someone help me and tell me which is good and the workload
which is better suited to universitys and which has more opportunites for careers??

also do you have sitting plans for every lesson for sixth form or can you sit anywhere in your classes by anyoune?......
I would consider:
*What career you would like to go into and which subject will help out the most
*Checking the specification for both subjects and see if you like the topics
*Whether you really like the subject
*Whether your sixth form (the one you want to get into) offers good teaching in those subjects
*What skills the subjects requires and whether you have them.
*What you'd like to get out of doing the subject.

The workload depends on your Sixth form. I would ask students who are actually taking the subject some questions.

It all depends on what career you plan on pursuing or what course you want to do at Uni.
If you like business and you want to work in business, then yeah sure go ahead vice versa for Law.

The last question just depends on your Sixth form and the teachers tbh. Most of my teachers let us sit wherever we want but of course it depends on the behaviour of the whole class.
kiraaaaaxo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Stark°3000)
I would consider:
*What career you would like to go into and which subject will help out the most
*Checking the specification for both subjects and see if you like the topics
*Whether you really like the subject
*Whether your sixth form (the one you want to get into) offers good teaching in those subjects
*What skills the subjects requires and whether you have them.
*What you'd like to get out of doing the subject.

The workload depends on your Sixth form. I would ask students who are actually taking the subject some questions.

It all depends on what career you plan on pursuing or what course you want to do at Uni.
If you like business and you want to work in business, then yeah sure go ahead vice versa for Law.

The last question just depends on your Sixth form and the teachers tbh. Most of my teachers let us sit wherever we want but of course it depends on the behaviour of the whole class.
ok thank you for this this acctually helped urmm i really dont know what to be when im older like career wise so i amnot sure but i will check and see whats more interestig and what i could go in but thanks
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How to Choose 6th Form Subjects : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/a-l...-your-subjects
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (633)
48.69%
No (667)
51.31%

Watched Threads