The Student Room Group

Graduates without student debt

Would any graduates WITHOUT student debt who studied a social science degree please get in touch with me I would appreciate it so much!!!
Original post by Bbarton18
Would any graduates WITHOUT student debt who studied a social science degree please get in touch with me I would appreciate it so much!!!

If by social science you mean business, finance, economics, etc. then yeah.

However, I didn't incur any student debt because my tuition was fully funded by my parents at the time, and the tuition fees were low anyway (anything above £3k is unsustainable).
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
If by social science you mean business, finance, economics, etc. then yeah.

However, I didn't incur any student debt because my tuition was fully funded by my parents at the time, and the tuition fees were low anyway (anything above £3k is unsustainable).

Yes that is exactly what i'm looking for! Is it possible that you could fill out a survey it takes on average 3 mins and it is for my dissertation. Obviously it is a lot harder to find people without student debt than with so I would appreciate it so much! thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/72DSY3L
Yes that is exactly what i'm looking for! Is it possible that you could fill out a survey it takes on average 3 mins and it is for my dissertation. Obviously it is a lot harder to find people without student debt than with so I would appreciate it so much! thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/72DSY3L

Done.

You might have a few issues with sampling biases by trying to get people to do your survey this way. The most likely audience you should find with little to no student debt would have been those who finished studying uni prior to 2010 when they started to rack up tuition fees.

I also don't see how it's related to geography. I thought it was more of an economic or finance topic.
Reply 4

Soz, did a physical science degree
Young people without student debt do not exist, unless they were lucky enough to be born to a successful musician like Tiny Harris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending