peter-jones
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am doing further maths at a-level and I am wondering if there are any tips/tricks, making it easier to achieve an A when it comes to revising?
Toast210
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think one of the hardest things about further maths is the time. You really have to learn to solve long questions in a short amount of time. So for me, lots of papers under timed conditions. You don't even have to do a whole paper as you can set a time a limit for individual questions. Hope this helps!
peter-jones
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Toast210)
I think one of the hardest things about further maths is the time. You really have to learn to solve long questions in a short amount of time. So for me, lots of papers under timed conditions. You don't even have to do a whole paper as you can set a time a limit for individual questions. Hope this helps!
Do you have a recommended website to find these papers?
Toast210
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by peter-jones)
Do you have a recommended website to find these papers?
Physics and Maths Tutor is a very good site
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.18%
No (618)
50.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise