educational psychology doctorate

Watch
JessF_1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi there , im 27 and about the graduate with an undergrad in psychology . i want to get a doctorate in educational psychology, it being a five year commitment, my partner and i are concerned about when to have children. Im now also panicking about when i will be able to have children during my studies, i fear if i wait till after my studies it will be too late for me to conceive , any advice or reassurance that its possible to do everything?
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by JessF_1994)
Hi there , im 27 and about the graduate with an undergrad in psychology . i want to get a doctorate in educational psychology, it being a five year commitment, my partner and i are concerned about when to have children. Im now also panicking about when i will be able to have children during my studies, i fear if i wait till after my studies it will be too late for me to conceive , any advice or reassurance that its possible to do everything?
I doubt conceiving at 32 would be much of a problem. It is much harder to conceive (and there will be more risks) as time goes on though so you should probably speak to a doctor about your specific circumstances.
JessF_1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Hoc est Bellum)
I doubt conceiving at 32 would be much of a problem. It is much harder to conceive (and there will be more risks) as time goes on though so you should probably speak to a doctor about your specific circumstances.
thank you so much for your feedback.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.18%
No (618)
50.82%

Watched Threads