I don't know what to take for my GCSE's, help

Watch
VermilionFox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I am takingnglish LanguageEnglish LiteratureMathsSeparate Sciences (bio,chem,phys)Religious EducationFrench GeographyFor my last option, I don't know which to take of these three if I am taking a career in Science and Medicineistory/Art/Computer SciencePlease someone give me some adivice on what to take,Thank you.
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by VermilionFox)
I am taking: English Language, English Literature, Maths, Separate Sciences (bio,chem,phys), Religious Education, French, Geography. For my last option, I don't know which to take of these three if I am taking a career in Science and Medicine: History/Art/Computer Science. Please someone give me some advice on what to take. Thank you.
Art is a lot of work so unless you are really good at time management or art itself, I wouldn't recommend it. I don't know much about computer science, so I can't give you advice on that. In my History course I had a 'Medicine through time' section which went into detail about medicine, treatments and medical occupations etc. so it might be a good idea to see what you'll be studying if you take history and see if you are interested in what your school offers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (482)
51.77%
No (449)
48.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed